Prehistoric cave paintings discovered with strange depictions

Harte

Re: Prehistoric cave paintings discovered with strange depictions

No doubt about it, that was milk-squirting-out-the nostril worthy.

Harte

gl100

I wonder if in another millenia, drugstore archeologists will assume by our 20th century Native American detritus that they were a highly advanced mathematical culture devoted to making small round and colored talismans worshiping their numerical dieties. Will the Clovis spear point be replaced by the purple Camel Rock $500 fragment?

Will Kilroy be mistaken for a round headed long nosed entity with a penchant for observing primitive cultures from behind a fence?

Will the Crips and Bloods be compared to Horus and Quetzalcoatl as gods whose names were revered on the temple and tenement walls of ancient America?

StarLord

Kilroy, not only having the ability but the propensity and cojones to be there even before the celestial marines land.

At first, it was though that Kilroy was one of the pecker checkers that are as much a part of the marines as are blaster bolts, marching songs, reasons for cantinas being trashed, LBFM's wearing day long smiles and the inability to sit and just plain dispensers of mayhem.
After thorough and indepth perspicacity, it was found that Kilroy could travel as fast as the fastest thing in the universe, thought. The action of entering and leaving any and all scenes caused a rather amusing after images that were found in the most diabolical and baffling places.

"Will the Crips and Bloods be compared to Horus and Quetzalcoatl as gods whose names were revered on the temple and tenement walls of ancient America?"

William Conrad could have said this in that oh so cliff hanging voice of his, just before you saw a field of daiseys pop up ending with a arboreal rodent and Alces Americanus in the front row, followed by some rather eclectic spiritual summoning chants consisting of toe counting, menu recitation and the beginning call to a seance.

Huw Lewis

I think it is totally believable that there have been alien visitation to earth in centuries past. They just as likely to have occured in 500BC as they are today.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well who ever put those pics. on the cave wall saw somethin strange enough to draw it out for us to find. I don't think it was a weather baloon, or some kids fancey frizbee. wierd to say the least good find cmac

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool thanks Harte ;)
I was hopin you would look at this it seemed a little wierd but hey I aint no rock hound what was that site you put up bout that archaeologist guy think it was John somthin