President Trump?

Derrick C.

@HDRKID - Those information and statistics are all taken out of context. America is no longer great for the moment, largely thanks to an illegitimate President sitting in the White House who is likely not a U.S. citizen, was born in Kenya, and has left us trillions of dollars in debt. He has done nothing good for the United States or its economy.

Unemployment is not just 5%. That "statistic" is either a blatant lie, or it is something taken completely out of context. It can't be possible that today's mainstream media is 100% loyal to the facts. Today's mainstream media is incredibly biased to the far left.

@Krish - What I was saying about God is that I seriously doubt that He would let a once great nation founded by geniuses to fall just like politically inferior nations/empires like the Roman Empire.

the illegitamate president you speak of is the anti christ obama
If anyone wins the election, everyone loses.

Anarchy

UM NO :p :)

L.A.G.

@HDRKID - Those information and statistics are all taken out of context. America is no longer great for the moment, largely thanks to an illegitimate President sitting in the White House who is likely not a U.S. citizen, was born in Kenya, and has left us trillions of dollars in debt. He has done nothing good for the United States or its economy.

Unemployment is not just 5%. That "statistic" is either a blatant lie, or it is something taken completely out of context. It can't be possible that today's mainstream media is 100% loyal to the facts. Today's mainstream media is incredibly biased to the far left.

@Krish - What I was saying about God is that I seriously doubt that He would let a once great nation founded by geniuses to fall just like politically inferior nations/empires like the Roman Empire.

I can tell you first hand, as a hard working man in a useful trade, unemployment and the economy are both in the toilet. The job pool is filled with people who want to get paid to do nothing and would rather buy inferior products from China than help the "little" local business. Period.

TimeFlipper

20% of the workforce is made up from foreigners in the UK..That is totally unacceptable as we have over one million unemployed people who belong to this country and nearly half a million unemployed foreigners who only come here to be given free housing and free medical care plus financial assistance..Where else in the world would other countries be so stupid??