Proof Covid-19 exists?

steven chiverton

the secretary at the desk of the local gps finally had a change of heart after explaining to them the technical difficulty at trying to navigate the corupted government system to get a proof of vaccination and so they actually printed me out a summary of my vaccine shots finally and they gave me a peace of paper that links to the same goverment problematic system ive had trouble with in case they want the real copy of the vaccine shots so i hope they dont want more than that

Martian

Do you believe the article. Have you confirmed by yourself what is said is true?

Here is an excerpt from the article that activates my bullshit sensor: "Full genome sequencing and electron microscopy were used to identify the virus."

That statement alone falls outside my ability to verify the claim. From what I have read, one would need a million dollars of equipment to validate the claim. Yet if you paid attention to the article you would see that all those patients had pneumonia. It is standard practice in the scientific community to have other independent labs also validate the claim. How many other labs were involved in doing so? We would need to see their research results as well. The writer of this article is obviously not a journalist. Just a fear mongerer with a fake claim.
The vile bastard who wrote "Rules for Radicals" said "whenever possible, go outside the expertise of your enemy". A specialized field requiring million dollar equipment definitely qualifies.