Proof Covid-19 exists?

steven chiverton

details to get logged in also included my medicare details and still i cant access my proof as it was the local gps who did the jabs and the proof can only be gotten through the my gove website and its hard to get as the qestions to completed the logg in isent completing and im fed up going in circles

Mayhem

Zenith
Yes they are all connected, your not doing this on your phone are you?

Anyway dont resort to claiming corruption if you cant doit, millions have been able to, go back to the GP as ask for a printed copy.

steven chiverton

Yes they are all connected, your not doing this on your phone are you?

Anyway dont resort to claiming corruption if you cant doit, millions have been able to, go back to the GP as ask for a printed copy.
on on my laptop whos counting what about the ones who have the same problems here they wouldent give me a printed copy when i arsked

steven chiverton

ive asked for proof when i got the jabs they just refer me to the gov website that dident work so i think the system is corupted and they not making it easy and they wouldn't give me a printout

steven chiverton

hey mayhem my brothers wife tried to but no luck maybe if mum rings on her mobile and says pick me up outside the nursing home at least i wont have to prove to the footpath that im fully vaccinated and the last time we had to give our private information on forms was that senses form it was a night mare to and they asked many questions some dident apply to me but i coundent complete that unless i answered that question so i had to just pick any answer to get through it to it was a nightmare to , maybe if i use my wishing machine to help with the government s probematic system but then it may asrk for proof of vaccination to before i throw it out the door then lol