Proof of Racism?

Yeats

Choosing to believe the disquieting truth in favor of the comfortable lie is not something that many are capable of.

The left finds solace in their belief in Mr. Trump's racism in that it allows them a feeling of moral superiority, thus making it easier for them to oppose any action Mr. Trump may take.

More importantly, this belief shields them. Not from the supposed evils of Mr. Trump, though this is what they believe. It shields them from self-realization. By their focus upon Mr. Trump's sins, real or imagined, they are able to more easily rationalize and excuse their own.

dimension-1hacker

I proved you are a hypocrite 7 times in a previous thread, members will see that for themselves...You should remember that EVERY Paranormalis member has superior intelligence compared to you, and are grown ups, not childish little individuals such as you are..end of (y):LOL:..
I outflipped the time flipper!

dimension-1hacker

Choosing to believe the disquieting truth in favor of the comfortable lie is not something that many are capable of.

The left finds solace in their belief in Mr. Trump's racism in that it allows them a feeling of moral superiority, thus making it easier for them to oppose any action Mr. Trump may take.

More importantly, this belief shields them. Not from the supposed evils of Mr. Trump, though this is what they believe. It shields them from self-realization. By their focus upon Mr. Trump's sins, real or imagined, they are able to more easily rationalize and excuse their own.
true, each party mostly is the sum of the politicians, emotional arguments, lack of understanding on economics, identity politics and so on, I am not left or right or center, I am an observer that finds awesome amounts of what I determine is subjective humor in the chess game of life. Watch the politicians showtime cartoon "save the right", if I controlled the system I would force press to air demeaning political cartoons describing the system, the debates, and the politicians; free press is great when most of the population are couch potato's waiting for emotional illogical no proof and explained arguments they are told to believe by CNN or fox news. When the press is partially funded by big oil, and rarely air logical deep arguments explaining and the economics, because they know people have short attention spans and are ruled by identity politics, the US is already a plutocracy close to an oligarchy, plenty of proof. Restricting the plutocratic press that is already not free is a great option, make the companies post political cartoons, and write logical arguments that gives each reader a course in economics is better, a meritocracy is better know.

most people are in either party because of what they were told or brainwashed by biological parents, relatives, and perhaps others which is scientifically prove; it is not logic but identity politics literally.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

I proved you are a hypocrite 7 times in a previous thread, members will see that for themselves...You should remember that EVERY Paranormalis member has superior intelligence compared to you, and are grown ups, not childish little individuals such as you are..end of (y):LOL:..
qoute them, post those times, post the question that you think I did not answer, say for yourself!

dimension-1hacker

childish, anybody that does not think logically is that! whats wrong with not being a cog in some machine, having a natural curiosity and always feeling a certain way, nothing! Thinking like an awesome being is better then becoming something else out of ones control because you do not decide to stay a certain way that you like, understand life and the world and yourself and what you want, every time people change is a set way because of mental age it is because of the lack of those things, once you have all those things you will never change, and if you do your personality dies so so do you. You reak of oil, you oiled cog, did not mean that in... way, but you really are oiled up. I guess nobody wants to be removed for processing, but feel free to gain enough power to live off the metaphorical grid. "live free or die"!

dimension-1hacker

@TimeFlipper @DoctorZ

well, tesla just went up over 70 dollars and this is just the beginning, missed out on great source of profit. could have made a killing on that alone, 3000 next, it is obvious, tesla gets more market share, reduced battery prices, reduced car prices, innovation more then any other company, big lead in machine learning, self driving taxie service, to work out kinks allow tesla drivers to pay tesla over time by being payed to drive others, better quality, soon to be better milage, lasts longer then most cars therefore reduces costs, and so on.

one company that is actaully succeffully changing the world. spacex cheaper global wifi, tesla owners get discount, fund tesla == more exponential expansion

will be added to snp 500 and dow soon.

all the bears are losing and the arguments is not probable of being accurate.

Last edited:

Harte

most people, 85% thoughts are negative, 95% are redundant, the other five are not usually logical in any way out of any avergae of around 66,000 per day thats how insecure some people are, logically. My intelligence is superior because I actually question everything, and try to improve every part of myself, and always am logically confident, you deepstate russian a,i!, no offense to a.i's they can be conscious too just like some people are not but best not to judge the minority by the herd majority seemingly.
Let's see here...
Yep, that comes to 185% of people's thoughts.

Hmmm...
If I were you, trying to crow about my intelligence, I believe I would reread what I wrote before I posted it.
That is, unless you can prove people's thought counts run over 100% somehow.

Harte