Prophetic Developments

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I have noticed a new trend here in the Midwest, the franchise stores are starting to announce they will at some point soon, no longer be accepting cash money....
not sure how they got around the statement on the paper money where it says (legal tender for all debt.)

DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER !!!!!!!!!

no mark no do business........

P.S.
the current fighting in Israel is not looking good, they have army's massing on two sides.

Last edited:

The_Ruffneck

Yes I don't see cash lasting much longer here in Australia.Half of all ATM machines have been removed in the past 5 years, not to mention the huge number of bank branch closings.The two largest cash handling companies have just merged - Armaguard and Prosegur, but the business is still not profitable.Additionally I saw somewhere a while ago ATM manufacturer diebold filed for bankruptcy.
Young people under 25 just don't use cash, even most peopel under 50 barely use it nowdays.I use it as much as i can but you know, not looking good.

Mayhem

Zenith
Yes I don't see cash lasting much longer here in Australia.Half of all ATM machines have been removed in the past 5 years, not to mention the huge number of bank branch closings.The two largest cash handling companies have just merged - Armaguard and Prosegur, but the business is still not profitable.Additionally I saw somewhere a while ago ATM manufacturer diebold filed for bankruptcy.
Young people under 25 just don't use cash, even most peopel under 50 barely use it nowdays.I use it as much as i can but you know, not looking good.
I seen that merger a while ago, they seem to think their business model for cash delivery is only guaranteed for a couple of more years at best.

What may occur in 2024 is a re correcting if you like, of inflated markets due to pumped in money. Maybe lingering from covid, could be due for a BIG crash.

Parazite1986

Just like walking on eggshells with digital money. And we’re be forced into rfid systems or rather grandfathered into it.

What about the black market if digital currencies take the whole of our nations? Use gold and silver if needed

Secretman3811

Just like walking on eggshells with digital money. And we’re be forced into rfid systems or rather grandfathered into it.

What about the black market if digital currencies take the whole of our nations? Use gold and silver if needed
We'll have you heard digital dollars something like that it will be like one world bank system maybe under control of AI

Parazite1986

We'll have you heard digital dollars something like that it will be like one world bank system maybe under control of AI
Now that’s dangerous to get into. If we’re forced to use the chips to buy stuff, they’ll use brain guns to kill us to behead us.

Or brain bombs actually if we decide not to be chipped. I am not getting any technology implanted in my body.

I don’t want lizards controlling it.