Prophetic Developments

TnWatchdog

I've been reading alot of interesting posts in groups in FB lately. Two of them are intriguing at this time.

1. The latest UN and obummer involvements pertaining to Israel, especially in the final days of obummer's Presidency. What do you expect from a pissed off lineral who is a Muslim at heart.
2. Energy waves is another interesting subject. The earth's magnetosphere, which protects us from incoming radiation, has been decreasing over the years. Evidently these energy waves have been increasing, which warms up the earth and center of the earth. Earthquake and volcanic activity have been increasing as the interior of this planet is being cooked just like a microwave.
I find this all very interesting....I'm just beginning looking into these energy waves.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
not to sure what to think bout the waves deal, why don't they turn orbital bodys with no mag. field to lava.. like the moon? or is it inside the field from earth? I have not looked into to it at all just seems off some how..

How about using nuclear water pumps to create new fertile valleys in barren lands and the prophetic chapter Isaiah 49?

yeah seventsixtwo
thats most def. a part of it,, and does play big role in the attraction of the other locals who have not even tried to better the water shortage of there own lands.. but then they are mostly to busy trying to kill off the nation of israel to be concerned with any type of land improvements.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
one more step on the way to the showdown,, buckle up folks it going to be a bumpy ride...

The First Step Towards Building the Third Temple: A Synagogue on the Temple Mount

Yaakov Hayman the head of Yishai, an NGO dedicated to reinstating Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount, is preparing to submit a survey map to the Israeli government to build four synagogues, one in each corner of the Temple Mount compound, a critical turning point steering Israel in the right direction towards prayer at Judaism’s holiest site.

Legally, the government is required to permit Jews to pray at the site. In a 2015 case brought by Rabbi Yehuda Glick, now a member of the Likud party, the Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court ruled that in accordance with Israel’s basic law that ensures freedom of worship for all religions, Jews must be permitted to pray on the Temple Mount.

sevensixtwo

I want to build a tower on top of Stone Mountain near Tucker, GA
7GVdkt.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
as it was in the days of noah they were jacking with life forms, mixing the flesh of animals and that of people well it looks like they are at it again.. this type of activity kinda pissed off the creator last time it happened. seems we didn't learn nothin from that little experience...

Organisms created with synthetic DNA pave way for entirely new life forms

here is just a tidbit from the report

In a report published on Monday, the scientists describe the modified microbes as a starting point for efforts to “create organisms with wholly unnatural attributes and traits not found elsewhere in nature.” The cells constitute a “stable form of semi-synthetic life” and “lay the foundation for achieving the central goal of synthetic biology: the creation of new life forms and functions

sevensixtwo

Further, the lead splicing scientist went on record stating, "It's ok for us to consecrate the abomination because later we will defile it."