Pyramids Of Bosnia

shield

some scientists believe the spheres were made via extra terrestrial means saying that not even today can we easily make a perfectly spherical rock. But its a theory like those of Easter island and Stonehenge.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How can lava drops get cold fast enough to become perfect spheres? If they do get cold that fast, shouldn't they break apart because of the very quick temperature change?

Harte

some scientists believe the spheres were made via extra terrestrial means saying that not even today can we easily make a perfectly spherical rock. But its a theory like those of Easter island and Stonehenge.
No "scientist" believes this.

I watched two middle-aged men make a really good spherical stone in four days on a program from NatGeo.

Their sphere was within an inch or so of perfect, Native ones are around a quarter of an inch off.

Of course, the old ones weren't carved by two middle-aged academicians in four days.
Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster
thats one thing I miss about cable I don't get to watch the history, natgeo,discovery chanels
so Harte did they use the old tools or new ones????
I saw a show once where they tryed to build a viking long boat with old methods it was very cool to see how it was done back then

Harte

They used stone on stone and that was it. Pounding stones, in other words.

They looked pretty rough by the end of the show, I'll tell ye.

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha pounding stones you do have a way with words there Harte;) I'll bet they looked ruff and wore slick too swinging rocks will take it rite out of ya worse iffin its hot outside

peter449

Scientific investigations of the site show that the so-called pyramids are natural formations and that there are no signs of human building involved.Additionally, scientists have criticized the Bosnian authorities for supporting the pyramid claim saying, "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."