Question of the week

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Ten thousand Chinese Communist stand up and applauded to Einstein's statement. Yes, does seem to be the case. The cat has checked out of the bag.
What exactly are you saying here? Speaking of communism, it is very likely that the concept of man-made global warming/climate change is a hoax developed by communists.

lamdo263

What exactly are you saying here? Speaking of communism, it is very likely that the concept of man-made global warming/climate change is a hoax developed by communists.
No, it was exactly vetted during the Bush Admin years and published exactly, ( Pentagon scientist say we're going into another ice age). Fifty yard forward pass they guessed right on the numbers and this was the expected truth to be, till the Demos allied with the left united and tried to make both money and control off of it.

One real big indication since ice ages involve blazing hot Summers and freezing cold Winters, are major jumps in evolution. Our pets, dogs, cats horse and monkey's are all of a sudden becoming frightfully smart and this is one indication we're in a ice age now.

The ten thousand Chinese communist, are just stage people, sometimes like you and me that are expected to stand up an applaud for nothing. Figured you'd a figured?

Mayhem

Zenith
Its moving towards what Chan Thomas described in his book in 1965 The Adam and Eve story, The History of Cataclysms 1965.

Things they knew years ago but covered up.

Wind7

Staff
Question of the week:

What is one conspiracy theory you DO NOT believe?

When man first landed on the moon, it was all just a made up story during the Space Race.

"Conspiracists have managed to sustain public interest in their theories for more than 40 years, despite the rebuttals and third-party evidence. Opinion polls taken in various locations have shown that between 6% and 20% of Americans, 25% of Britons, and 28% of Russians surveyed believe that the crewed landings were faked. Even as late as 2001, the Fox television network documentary Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon? claimed NASA faked the first landing in 1969 to win the Space Race.(6)"

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

"Conspiracists have managed to sustain public interest in their theories for more than 40 years, despite the rebuttals and third-party evidence. Opinion polls taken in various locations have shown that between 6% and 20% of Americans, 25% of Britons, and 28% of Russians surveyed believe that the crewed landings were faked. Even as late as 2001, the Fox television network documentary Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon? claimed NASA faked the first landing in 1969 to win the Space Race.(6)"
Wikipedia is not a reliable source, especially with politically-charged subjects. Although I do believe humans landed on the moon in 1969, and even before that, during ancient times. I can't understand why that many people would give credence to what Wikipedia says, as anyone can edit it.

That's my point-of-view, some may not agree.