Questions for hell believers.

NIXIE

That it is an invention of the church designed to loosen the purse strings of those fool enough to believe that a god would need such a place for his rejected souls, which he failed to properly create.

Regards
DL

You are a fool.
All you do is regurgitate falsities for satan and he works through you because you are so beguiled by him.. You know nothing!
you have become the puke that you spew forth.

Go ahead and read some of those verses for a change Gnostic "Christian" ...

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Because I can see it.

I'm not immortal.

I watch the news.

We live in a dualistic world. Yin and it's complimentary Yang. They are not in opposition. More like a front and back.

If you see hell, have you noticed heaven here as well?

Do you see more good in the world than evil?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

You are a fool.
All you do is regurgitate falsities for satan and he works through you because you are so beguiled by him.. You know nothing!
you have become the puke that you spew forth.

Go ahead and read some of those verses for a change Gnostic "Christian" ...

I likely know scriptures better than you do.

A fool will say in his heart that there is no god. A wise man will say it out laud.

You are quite the liar to say that I falsefy anything without showing it.

I can logically prove my points, so if you wish to learn about the genocidal prick of a god you adore, ask nicely.

You have to stop being a moral coward though and recognize that only a satanic god would use genocide and that Yahweh is a satanic god.

Come and argue civilly and intelligently for the prick you think is a good god or just crawl back up god's ass where you come from.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

You are so fooled and so ignorant and disgusting... You may know scriptures but you don't utilize them and you do not follow them! You are satanic and you don't even realize it do you? You don't know anything about God's LOVE do you? You really make me sick and I am so sorry for you, you are so lost... I can't even believe you think you are somehow right... GOD is almighty and he lets us all die now because Adam sinned... Do you not even understand that we would not be sentenced to death anyway if he had not sinned? Don't even try to answer that with your disgusting idiotic nonsense you have been brainwashed to believe.. You follow and work for satan and I bet you don't even know it or would be able to confess that is true.. You don't love God at all, do you? You don't even believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins do you? So why do you act like you know anything? You know nothing and will continue to know nothing until you can confess that you are a sinner and you need GOD to save you from your evil nature.

ps. - like I am even going to hit play on that video of that demon infested goonie spouting lies and evil nonsense... nice title too.. is that guy an idiot like you or something? I don't need to watch satanic propaganda lie videos.. I already know the truth about YHWH and he definitely is not Lucifer the fallen angel turned to the satan, full of idiotic pride just like you because you have been fooled to follow him instead of Jesus, maybe because you are in denial that God has the right to everything in this world and our life/and death and he knows just how pathetic each and every one of us truly are.. He knows how great and amazing we could be too. Don't forget that.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

You are so fooled and so ignorant and disgusting... You are satanic and you don't even realize it do you? You don't know anything about God's LOVE do you? You really make me sick and I am so sorry for you, you are so lost... I can't even believe you think you are somehow right... GOD is almighty and he lets us all die now because Adam sinned... Do you not even understand that we would not be sentenced to death anyway if he had not sinned? Don't even try to answer that with your disgusting idiotic nonsense you have been brainwashed to believe.. You follow and work for satan and I bet you don't even know it or would be able to confess that is true.. You don't love God at all, do you? You don't even believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins do you? So why do you act like you know anything? You know nothing and will continue to know nothing until you can confess that you are a sinner and you need GOD to save you from your evil nature.

ps. - like I am even going to hit play on that video of that demon infested goonie spouting lies and evil nonsense... nice title too.. is that guy an idiot like you or something? I don't need to watch satanic propaganda lie videos.. I already know the truth about YHWH and he definitely is not Lucifer the fallen angel turned to the satan, full of idiotic pride just like you because you have been fooled to follow him instead of Jesus, maybe because you are in denial that God has the right to everything in this world and our life and he knows just how pathetic each and everyone of us truly are in his eyes.. He knows how great and amazing we could be too. Don't forget that.

It looks like you are the one who does not understand your own religion.

You sing every Easter in your Exultet hymn that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan, and here you are saying that you would not follow Adam's lead and thus derail your god's great plan.

Explain your anti-god statement please.

You say I am fooled. If so do as your bible tells you to do and correct me with love instead of your satanic vipers venom.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

It looks like you are the one who does not understand your own religion.

You sing every Easter in your Exultet hymn that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan, and here you are saying that you would not follow Adam's lead and thus derail your god's great plan.

Explain your anti-god statement please.

You say I am fooled. If so do as your bible tells you to do and correct me with love instead of your satanic vipers venom.

Regards
DL

Oh you mean Resurrection Day? I don't worship Ishtar.
No one think's Adams sin was good.
People that know the truth know that sin is a bad thing.
Did you know that?

Everything you write is anti-truth of God and the Holy Bible...
If you cannot recognize that for yourself then you have confirmed that you truly are a great fool who has been greatly fooled by satan.

Titus 3:10

Gnostic Christian

Oh you mean Resurrection Day? I don't worship Ishtar.
No one think's Adams sin was good.
People that know the truth know that sin is a bad thing.
Did you know that?

Everything you write is anti-truth of God and the Holy Bible...
If you cannot recognize that for yourself then you have confirmed that you truly are a great fool who has been greatly fooled by satan.

Titus 3:10

So your reply to a pertinent question on your own religion and what you sing, if you even go to church, is to not explain why you are going against what your own religion and you are singing.

Your credibility is garbage if you cannot even explain why you do what you do.

I know how to do your apologetics on this but if you are so lazy that you are not even willing to learn why you do what you do, then --------

Go ahead and abuse me some more without even attempting to lovingly correct me the way your own bible tells you to do.

I would quote you the passage but since you have not even read your bible, given your attitude, I have no desire to educate you the way your bible says I should.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Sorry, I am too shy to sing.

And too foolish to reason your way out of a wet paper bag and too uncoth to apologise to one who could teach you about your own religion and who you accused unjustly, Christian.

Do you even have a moral sense?

Lets see with a simple question that you will dodge like all who are moral cowards.

Who is more likely to use genocide? Satan or Yahweh?

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Here I am being stupid again and not following the advise from Titus 3:10

God will kill all that are useless to him or go against his ways if he pleases... He has the almighty authority to do so.
Ignorance of the truth of God, which is to follow Satan, will lead many many more to death and a second death in the lake of fire.
The numbers will not be totaled until the final day of Judgement.
You are a fool to think otherwise.

Last edited: