Questions for hell believers.

Gnostic Christian

I never said that you are just trying to put words into my mouth because you have nothing better to do.. You are so disturbed man.
Of course I don't think killing is a good thing you perverse person. You are the brain-dead one that has to try to pretend that people say things just to start fake arguments... You are sick in the mind.

You sound like a guy still living in his mothers basement buddy.

You say you do not think killing to be good, yet promote a genocidal prick of a god who does.

Your bible tell you that you wre to emulate your god and think as he does and here you are saying you don't, while saying genocide is good because your god uses it.

Again my brain dead child, who is more likely to use genocide, Satan or Yahweh?

You now know what Jesus thought, Satan, what do you think?

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

You can’t handle the truth. Great line. Sergius Paulus “Me” was able to rescue the man you call Jesus off the Cross before he died. Mary and I restored him to health and left for France. Being Right about religion can be just as overwhelming as being wrong. What Jesus taught us was Faith. Don’t get stuck in an age where you can not grow. <><

Gnostic Christian

So much stupidity and ignorance but this shouod be easy since you did not quote anything and I wont either, even as I easily could. I know for sure that you have not read the bible but if I say that something I say is there, trust that I can get the passages.

You are sickeningly insane. You really need help.

I see the reverse with you having a log in your eye while criticizing the splinter in mine.

You are so lost in mythos and supernaturalstupid thinking that you do not recognise or use logos.

He creates all souls equal, don't you think?

If so, then why did he create a heaven and a hell? If all equal, we should all end in the same place. Right?

If we do not, who do you blame? You cannot blame the souls if we are all the same.

Universalism is my Gnostic Christian way of thinking. You have the right idea but do not know how to apply it.

We have freewill to choose our path in life, while dealing with our personal circumstances.

Your bible clearly belies this. One quick example of many. Did Pharaoh have a free will when Yahweh hardened his soft heart that was going to let the Jews go, to change his mind and deny Moses?

Answer that simple question and come back and recant if you are honest enough to answer truthfully, which is doubtful as you are a moral coward.

Do you not accept the fact that God is the Father of Jesus..? And Jesus is God with all his Father's power..?

All his powers, not if I go by Jesus' words, my Father is greater than I. Look it up Einstein.

Do you not understand if the roles had been reversed the same thing would have occurred?

??

So you think Jesus is as much of a murdering prick as Yahweh, even after I showed that they have conflicting ideas where Jesus cures instead of killing and Yahweh kills instead of curing. Your brain dead status is hindering our communications my young friend.

Jesus learned what it was to be a man and he helps to make a connection between us and his Father God.

Your bible says that god never changes. He was perfect in the beginning and one does not screw or improve perfection.

God does not teach men to kill, he kills by his own authority, his own accord in his own almighty will.. You strange child of evil.

have you not read where he show us to smash the heads of baby's on rocks? True that he does not really show us how, imaginary gods have no hands, but he sure orders a lot of killing, even of animals and punished Moses for killing enough of them when he used some to feed his hungry tribe. Don't call me evil, child, when you are following a genocidal prick while thinking such a prick to be good. Seems you cannot tell god from evil yet.

There is a commandment that says " DO NOT KILL ". It can't be any more clear than that you snake of confusion.

Do you think it right for a law maker to break his own laws?

If your law enforcers went about murdering innocent people to the point of genocide, would you still respect them or would you use an immoral double moral standard where you forgive your god and even praise him while condemning the people who do as your god does?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I suggest that if you choose free will he will give it to you. Thus becoming a prodigal to some extent. When you want him to control your life then he will do that also. He offers. But if you quest for something greater than yourself then you have to play by the rules. And those aren’t always clearly defined. Mathew 5 Beattitudes helps some of us.
<><

That is not what scriptures say.

Stop making shit up. that is a sin.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

You sound like a guy still living in his mothers basement buddy.

You say you do not think killing to be good, yet promote a genocidal prick of a god who does.

Your bible tell you that you wre to emulate your god and think as he does and here you are saying you don't, while saying genocide is good because your god uses it.

Again my brain dead child, who is more likely to use genocide, Satan or Yahweh?

You now know what Jesus thought, Satan, what do you think?

Regards
DL

What are you talking about anyway? promoting a genocidal God? When did I say that I thought that killing is a good thing? It is killing... Do you understand what that is? You are so insane your questions and ideas make no sense at all.

You are insane and your pathetic attempts to ensnare me are so revoltingly childish and evil.

SergiusPaulus

Gnostic do you believe in time travel or time interference? 2 kings 20:11 the sundial goes backwards. So to have time travelers in your house tonite is not an impossibility.
if universalism does not believe in bible then your words are just as dust as you are. But if you do follow scripture then you already know Isaiah 45:7 where God created Evil.

NIXIE

So much stupidity and ignorance but this shouod be easy since you did not quote anything and I wont either, even as I easily could. I know for sure that you have not read the bible but if I say that something I say is there, trust that I can get the passages.

I see the reverse with you having a log in your eye while criticizing the splinter in mine.

You are so lost in mythos and supernaturalstupid thinking that you do not recognise or use logos.

If so, then why did he create a heaven and a hell? If all equal, we should all end in the same place. Right?

If we do not, who do you blame? You cannot blame the souls if we are all the same.

Universalism is my Gnostic Christian way of thinking. You have the right idea but do not know how to apply it.

Your bible clearly belies this. One quick example of many. Did Pharaoh have a free will when Yahweh hardened his soft heart that was going to let the Jews go, to change his mind and deny Moses?

Answer that simple question and come back and recant if you are honest enough to answer truthfully, which is doubtful as you are a moral coward.

All his powers, not if I go by Jesus' words, my Father is greater than I. Look it up Einstein.

??

So you think Jesus is as much of a murdering prick as Yahweh, even after I showed that they have conflicting ideas where Jesus cures instead of killing and Yahweh kills instead of curing. Your brain dead status is hindering our communications my young friend.

Your bible says that god never changes. He was perfect in the beginning and one does not screw or improve perfection.

have you not read where he show us to smash the heads of baby's on rocks? True that he does not really show us how, imaginary gods have no hands, but he sure orders a lot of killing, even of animals and punished Moses for killing enough of them when he used some to feed his hungry tribe. Don't call me evil, child, when you are following a genocidal prick while thinking such a prick to be good. Seems you cannot tell god from evil yet.

Do you think it right for a law maker to break his own laws?

If your law enforcers went about murdering innocent people to the point of genocide, would you still respect them or would you use an immoral double moral standard where you forgive your god and even praise him while condemning the people who do as your god does?

Regards
DL

You need criticizing and so much help, so I am doing it. Big deal. Too bad you learn nothing.

He created Hell for people like you that reject him and do not accept him as their master and savior.
Souls of people that don't know him or reject him will burn in the lake of fire.

Yes the Pharaoh had free will and that is why he was resisting to bow down to God, letting the plagues keep coming. God put him through trials but that didn't change the fact that he had free will.
You remind me of the stubborn Pharaoh in way.

I said if Jesus had been in God's place he would have done the same thing. He is God. He would have done the same thing thousands of years before sending his Son to us.

Even Jesus told me that sometimes when he trims his mustache each morning he can make a mistake and quickly regrow the hair to then trim it again exactly how he wanted. That is perfection.

"Imaginary gods" you say... Wow that confirms that you are a follower of the satan. You are evil, CHILD! haha!
You are insane! you follow the satan that causes more death and second death than God ever will!

God has the almighty authority and he makes the laws. He is above all childish thoughts like yours.

I just know that tactics of brutal law enforcement are insane if it is away from God/ the ways Jesus spoke of.

I think you are just scared because you are going to die someday and you don't want to accept that fact.

You are calling our Creator a prick.. you stupid fool. what a shame...

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

You can’t handle the truth. Great line. Sergius Paulus “Me” was able to rescue the man you call Jesus off the Cross before he died. Mary and I restored him to health and left for France. Being Right about religion can be just as overwhelming as being wrong. What Jesus taught us was Faith. Don’t get stuck in an age where you can not grow. <><

Jesus did not teach faith. He taugh more that faith was for fools.

That is how I interpret these.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Gnostic do you believe in time travel or time interference? 2 kings 20:11 the sundial goes backwards. So to have time travelers in your house tonite is not an impossibility.
if universalism does not believe in bible then your words are just as dust as you are. But if you do follow scripture then you already know Isaiah 45:7 where God created Evil.

Your view of god is delusional and supernaturalstupid thinking, but of course a god would create evil.

Tell me, have you dirthered out why scriptures say he created evil for his pleasure?

I have.

I don't know what you mean by believe in the bible.

If you mean literally believe it then no. I am not brain dead enough to believe in real talking serpents and donkeys.

Are you that brain dead?

Regards
DL