Questions for hell believers.

NIXIE

1 Timothy 6:3-5 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, 4 he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, 5 and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

SergiusPaulus

Does God allow us to be prodigals? If we accept him in our youth he knows what we will face. So he gives us the prodigal option to relieve the stress the world puts on us. But even then we have to be careful until we find our way back.

Gnostic Christian

Here I am being stupid again and not following the advise from Titus 3:10

God will kill all that are useless to him or go against his ways if he pleases... He has the almighty authority to do so.
Ignorance of the truth of God, which is to follow Satan, will lead many many more to death and a second death in the lake of fire.
The numbers will not be totaled until the final day of Judgement.
You are a fool to think otherwise.

So you are turned on by a god who kills when he could just as easily cure, even to his using genocide.

Who is your second favorite genocidal prick. Hitler?

Are you a German by any chance? You think like they used to before civilization came to them.

It never occurred to you to wonder wehy Yahweh would create useless souls did it?

That would take thinking and that seems beyond your ability.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

1 Timothy 6:3-5 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, 4 he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, 5 and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

Let's see who between us is thinking as Jesus would.

Jesus said he came for the ill and not the well. IOW, Jesus taught that it was better to cure than to kill. I follow that reasoning while you think it is better for Yahweh/Jesus to kill instead of cure.

Are you that brain dead that you cannot see the words of Jesus in what I write as compared to your satanic and anti-Jesus views?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Does God allow us to be prodigals? If we accept him in our youth he knows what we will face. So he gives us the prodigal option to relieve the stress the world puts on us. But even then we have to be careful until we find our way back.

Do you think Yahweh allows us our free will?

Scriptures say no and that view was often debated by the ancients.

Most Christians ignore the scriptures that definitely show that Yahweh does not allow believers or non-believers a free will by his hardening of hearts, or not, of all of us.

His hardening of Pharaoh's heart, that was to let the Jews go to not letting them go so that he could murder the innocent first born will prove that a no-free will is his way.

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

Was Hitler Catholic?
““Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:34‬ ‭
I thought he was Prince of Peace myself.

NIXIE

Let's see who between us is thinking as Jesus would.

Jesus said he came for the ill and not the well. IOW, Jesus taught that it was better to cure than to kill. I follow that reasoning while you think it is better for Yahweh/Jesus to kill instead of cure.

Are you that brain dead that you cannot see the words of Jesus in what I write as compared to your satanic and anti-Jesus views?

Regards
DL

I never said that you are just trying to put words into my mouth because you have nothing better to do.. You are so disturbed man.
Of course I don't think killing is a good thing you perverse person. You are the brain-dead one that has to try to pretend that people say things just to start fake arguments... You are sick in the mind.

NIXIE

So you are turned on by a god who kills when he could just as easily cure, even to his using genocide.

Who is your second favorite genocidal prick. Hitler?

Are you a German by any chance? You think like they used to before civilization came to them.

It never occurred to you to wonder wehy Yahweh would create useless souls did it?

That would take thinking and that seems beyond your ability.

Regards
DL

You only ask certain questions to set your little evil satanic snares, I see how it is...
You are sickeningly insane. You really need help.
I am from the USA you insane whacko.

He creates all souls equal, don't you think?
We have freewill to choose our path in life, while dealing with our personal circumstances.

Do you not accept the fact that God is the Father of Jesus..? And Jesus is God with all his Father's power..?
Do you not understand if the roles had been reversed the same thing would have occurred?
Jesus learned what it was to be a man and he helps to make a connection between us and his Father God.

God does not teach men to kill, he kills by his own authority, his own accord in his own almighty will.. You strange child of evil.

There is a commandment that says " DO NOT KILL ". It can't be any more clear than that you snake of confusion.

Last edited:

SergiusPaulus

I suggest that if you choose free will he will give it to you. Thus becoming a prodigal to some extent. When you want him to control your life then he will do that also. He offers. But if you quest for something greater than yourself then you have to play by the rules. And those aren’t always clearly defined. Mathew 5 Beattitudes helps some of us.
<><