Questions for hell believers.

NIXIE

You are a simple idiot and I am done trying to convince you of how stupid you are... You are mentally challenged and I feel so sorry for you. Sorry I can't help you... I think at this point only you can help yourself, but I doubt you ever will. You stubborn fool. I am ashamed and embarrassed that I ever wrote to such an idiot as you.

I have met YHWH, the guy they call Jesus Christ, in person... You know nothing!

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

You are a simple idiot and I am done trying to convince you of how stupid you are... You are mentally challenged and I feel so sorry for you. Sorry I can't help you... I think at this point only you can help yourself, but I doubt you ever will. You stubborn fool. I am ashamed and embarrassed that I ever wrote to such an idiot as you.

You should work on refining your boring and childish insults.

Boring.

Regards
DL

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I'd be interested in hearing what response you guys got from your faith leaders when you asked them some of these questions. I don't think many people shape their theological views from strangers on semi-underground forums about time travel and aliens.

Gnostic Christian

Alright guys, can we please get back to being civil and on-topic?

You might have noted who posts gratuitous insults and who do not speak to issues of the O.P.

So do not say guys. Activate an ignore function. Reciprocity is fair play.

His ilk are those who kill decent sites as well as get more intelligent posters banned.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I'd be interested in hearing what response you guys got from your faith leaders when you asked them some of these questions. I don't think many people shape their theological views from strangers on semi-underground forums about time travel and aliens.

I am my own leader and our friend is led by a homophobic and misogynous religion that posits that a genocidal god is somehow a good god.

Whose leadership do you think is better?

As to the site and it's members, many are well versed on morals and ethics almost naturally.

It takes a vile religion indeed to have people follow and adore a genocidal god.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

I am not sure how Gnostic "Christian" can be on topic on this thread if he is not a believer in Hell... Why does he post on this thread? We should all be asking ourselves that question. Haha!

Gnostic Christian

I am not sure how Gnostic "Christian" can be on topic on this thread if he is not a believer in Hell... Why does he post on this thread? We should all be asking ourselves that question. Haha!

I am speaking of hell when asked about it as well as why some of the more immoral people will follow a loser of a god that needs a hell for his own defective creating methods and inability to save all souls the way he says he will.

That lack of ability to do his will is spoken of in my new O.P.

That would be a better place to ask your questions, but if all you have are really stupid insults, stay away.

That or develop some couth and ignore me.

Regards
DL