Questions for hell believers.

Gnostic Christian

You need criticizing and so much help, so I am doing it. Big deal. Too bad you learn nothing.

He created Hell for people like you that reject him and do not accept him as their master and savior.
Souls of people that don't know him or reject him will burn in the lake of fire.

Yes the Pharaoh had free will and that is why he was resisting to bow down to God, letting the plagues keep coming. God put him through trials but that didn't change the fact that he had free will.
You remind me of the stubborn Pharaoh in way.

I said if Jesus had been in God's place he would have done the same thing. He is God. He would have done the same thing thousands of years before sending his Son to us.

Even Jesus told me that sometimes when he trims his mustache each morning he can make a mistake and quickly regrow the hair to then trim it again exactly how he wanted. That is perfection.

"Imaginary gods" you say... Wow that confirms that you are a follower of the satan. You are evil, CHILD! haha!
You are insane! you follow the satan that causes more death and second death than God ever will!

God has the almighty authority and he makes the laws. He is above all childish thoughts like yours.

I just know that tactics of brutal law enforcement are insane if it is away from God/ the ways Jesus spoke of.

I think you are just scared because you are going to die someday and you don't want to accept that fact.

You are calling our Creator a prick.. you stupid stupid idiotic fool. what a shame...

So you deny what the bible says. I am not surprised.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I would never deny what it says, but if I am doing wrong it is my own fault..my mistake. It is my own sin.
Does that make sense to you or has satan confused you about that too?

Only dummies believe in ghosts and goblins.

You have shown that you cannot think, or even read, so do not expect me to come by and abuse my lesser too often.

I do not like abusing obtuse children.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Only dummies believe in ghosts and goblins.

You have shown that you cannot think, or even read, so do not expect me to come by and abuse my lesser too often.

I do not like abusing obtuse children.

Regards
DL

Haha I have seen real monsters when other versions of me fell down to that Sheol place where the baphomet/satan sits on a throne of bones waiting for people like you to eat... No joke I have seen hobgoblins there that do his bidding and I have been a ghost soul before floating up in a vision and those visions of the other versions of me that went to that place of Hell and a version of me that I almost became myself, I saw what he would have to suffer there as well. You really know absolutely nothing.
You are ill. You need to accept Jesus as your savior to cure whatever it is that you have, as soon as possible.

SergiusPaulus

Gnostic, My first NDE was at 18 months old. My last one was 1994. After coming home from military. I was in Desert Storm. Army intelligence. John Titor walked into my office before deploying to the desert. He told me to leave my office. He helped us in special operations. In my NDE I met the infamous BOL you guys talk about. I met John again in 1993 on a ferry in Seattle. We talked about science. He said to keep an eye on NASA. We have had mutual friends since 2013. But we stay away from each other because we know each other. In 2013 I was told all the scuds of 1991 were nuclear. So yes I’ve been brain dead since then in a timeline that will be possible if this timeline gets to 2036. So continue with your agenda. We all have one. <><

NIXIE

I can't believe "Gnostic "Christian"" would dare to use the Bible in his defense for arguments but not even believe in the truth of it...
Why is he even trying to confuse/convince(deceive) people about things on this thread if he doesn't "believe in Hell"...
From what he has said it seems pretty clear that that is the case...

Gnostic Christian

Haha I have seen real monsters when other versions of me fell down to that Sheol place where the baphomet/satan sits on a throne of bones waiting for people like you to eat... No joke I have seen hobgoblins there that do his bidding and I have been a ghost soul before floating up in a vision and those visions of the other versions of me that went to that place of Hell and a version of me that I almost became myself, I saw what he would have to suffer there as well. You really know absolutely nothing.
You are ill. You need to accept Jesus as your savior to cure whatever it is that you have, as soon as possible.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I can't believe "Gnostic "Christian"" would dare to use the Bible in his defense for arguments but not even believe in the truth of it...
Why is he even trying to confuse/convince(deceive) people about things on this thread if he doesn't "believe in Hell"...
From what he has said it seems pretty clear that that is the case...

What I do not believe is that a god who began as master and controller of all things would be so incompetent that at the end of days, he would look at what he began with and have to calculate how much of his total he had lost.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

You are a gigantic idiot...

Jesus Christ is YHWH. HE told me so Himself!

Last edited:

NIXIE

What I do not believe is that a god who began as master and controller of all things would be so incompetent that at the end of days, he would look at what he began with and have to calculate how much of his total he had lost.

Regards
DL

Did you know that God flooded the whole world once and only Noah and his family were told how to escape and survive it?
The rest of the world was not worthy to go on in God's eyes. They were too far away from him... much like you... they had no idea who he was anymore and didn't care to learn.

Why don't you learn from the ways of the humbled and renewed, restored King Nebuchadnezzar?
You can read in the book of Daniel, Chapter 4, Verses 30 to 37.

While I can still edit this message I would love to recommend that everyone completely ignore the confusion and deception of certain people here on these forums. I think they do not want you to know the truth about GOD and Jesus Christ. It is their goal to deceive you so that you are unable to discern for yourself the greatest truth that man can know and all that can be found in YOUR OWN STUDY OF THE HOLY BIBLE. Read in faith. Do not listen to how followers of satan have confused things. They are trying to turn everything backwards and upside down. The saddest part is that they are so completely lost to the truth that they have no idea what is going on at all anymore. They need help. They need to bow down and give it all up to Jesus Christ, YHWH, The Son of GOD Almighty!

Last edited: