Questions for hell believers.

SergiusPaulus

The narrator is not familiar with the location at the end of the video. Petra. Its outside Israel. When you watch it you will see it. The interesting part is Petra being referenced in modern endtime prophecy years ago.

OakFieldAlienz444

There's a Heaven and Hell I've seen both in OBE's.

Heaven is a great lift into pleasant energies---hell is screaming, wicked laughs, and
fire and great pain.

Gnostic Christian

There's a Heaven and Hell I've seen both in OBE's.

Heaven is a great lift into pleasant energies---hell is screaming, wicked laughs, and
fire and great pain.

O B E is more likely finding ones Father Complex.

Go natural before going supernatural. I did with my telepathy which is a form of O B E.

I believe you had It. I dispute your interpretation of what was at work.

Regards
DL

OakFieldAlienz444

Isn't this reality hell?

I always thought it was.

There's different layers to it. On a certain level Heaven and Hell really is just a mindset but on the other
hand it also really does exist. Is this reality hell? Possibly yes it could be a layer of it. Hard to imagine anything worse sometimes isn't it?

Gnostic Christian

Isn't this reality hell?

I always thought it was.

Yin and Yang.

You sit in hell, perhaps, but Jesus and other mystics and esoteric ecumenists who use logos and not mythos, see heaven as here and now.

It must be so given that we all live in the best of all possible worlds, given our history, entropy and the anthropic principle.

Knowing this is why I think logos is superior thinking to mythos.

There is not conflict between a god and nature on this irrefutable issue, as god is supposed to create perfection.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

There's different layers to it. On a certain level Heaven and Hell really is just a mindset but on the other
hand it also really does exist. Is this reality hell? Possibly yes it could be a layer of it. Hard to imagine anything worse sometimes isn't it?

You are not seeing the perfection of reality.

I find it hard to imagine anything better.

Regards
DL