QUESTIONS FOR JARROD ABOUT THE FUTURE?

JasperMoon

Does Jarrod have any advice for me regarding the trip I'm taking this week?
First he says don't stub your toe. and don't drink the coffee. (he laughing) Uneventful, but you will have a great time. Is there something I should really warn you about? Like meeting someone new?

JasperMoon

How far have you gone into the future, and how is technology and the world?
Where and when will be the next major terror attack?

I shall ask.
He has an answer on this one. he doesn't want to reveal too much because the future is always fluctuating and not really set in stone until it gets close to us. The far future. Of course we're going to have space travel. We have that already and we do have a secret space program going on right now, but you don't want to hear that. Is there something specific you want to know about? Like you're getting a new job? That I think I can answer, he says.

JasperMoon

No he is not. He is just a friendly little spirit I've known and been talking with for a long time now.. My spirit guide is a woman.
Jarrod wants to add something here, he says you're going to receive a really nice present soon. And be very grateful because it is going to help you out alot in your future endeavor you are planning on doing very soon.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Does Jarrod have any advice for me regarding the trip I'm taking this week?
First he says don't stub your toe. and don't drink the coffee. (he laughing) Uneventful, but you will have a great time. Is there something I should really warn you about? Like meeting someone new?

HAHAHA Yes, I solved the coffee problem. Only Star Bucks' Pikes Place roast is what I can drink. Nothing else anywhere. lol. Either that or the coffee up there is going to suck!

Maybe I shouldn't wear my flip flops.....

Meeting someone new..hmm......is that what he said are you asking me this?

Miscellaneous

No he is not. He is just a friendly little spirit I've known and been talking with for a long time now.. My spirit guide is a woman.
Jarrod wants to add something here, he says you're going to receive a really nice present soon. And be very grateful because it is going to help you out alot in your future endeavor you are planning on doing very soon.
Are you talking to me?