QUESTIONS FOR JARROD ABOUT THE FUTURE?

JasperMoon

Don't give up on this just yet. Sometimes it takes awhile. See how it pans out and if it doesn't, I apologize for Jarrod.

JasperMoon

Jarrod doesn't seem to do well with major events. Sorry he didn't get the one from last night. Just the time around when one did happen. It will probably be small stuff he can answer. But I will continue to hope he can hit on something really big for you guys.
Does he know when my ghost friend will reveal herself to me?
After I asked he whispered the name Abby to me so that could be it. I have a suggestion as well. somewhere maybe on her bedstand place a glass of water drinkable water and leave your window open a tad. Then politely ask your ghost friend to come and visit. See if that works. It sometimes works for spirits you want to contact. He said you will have to let them know, too, you are unafraid and welcome them. Offer them a bit of food, something sweet that will attract. If you ask what they like the answer will pop into your head and that's what you should offer. It may take a few days, but wait and be hopeful it will be soon.

JasperMoon

There have been no more communications with Jarrod, sorry to say. So, if your question hasn't been answered, I apologize. And maybe one day soon I will have more answers for you those who did not get their questions answered.

JasperMoon

He is well. And he says thank you. He is back, but he isn't answering any questions right now. And he apologizes for that, too.