Questions for John Titor

Mr. Door-Chan_16

If you are truly who you are Dr. John Titor...
I would like to ask about the scientists of your time in the 2030s. Does anybody, or anyone ever contribute to science anymore? If so, who are these people? Ring a bell Dr. Titor? LIV-LMC, JDN-TJB, LAD-JCV, BPE-EMG, 16-10-8-19-6-x/xx-12

Last edited:
An interesting post with an interesting answer. That time has already past. Why worry about 2030 when you solely have today...

My hope? It will be a non-issue. By then our thoughts should be on solely what we can do as far as good, for the day.

Like plant more trees to elevate the oxygen in the air to stabilize earth, during a time period where good begins to prevail.

Ps. Another answer? We are moving into a return to A. B isn't sufficient for pure joy.

Your negative plus negative plus negative, will not work. If such continues the answer will become +80.
12Q. :giggle:

Last edited:
It would appear everyone has involved themselves, including yourself. After all, for 19 years others have kept it alive and well beyond any expectation. It in fact took a complete different life of its own thanks to all of you. A different story written due to the input of thousands of people.

Do wish others could move beyond it.

Today is enough, isn't it?

I was once asked a question after the facts were presented of the above truth. What would be my explanation? My answer was it is nothing less than divine intervention.

At least, it was for me...

Last edited:
My question to Larry Haber and anyone else involved: Who REALLY told you to post this John Titor story?

May I shed a bit of light? The true story is a sad one. It brought a whole lot of understanding, love to my heart and even more compassion for the original John (to this day I still hold some tears for his truth). His posts became something it was never intended to be by imposters and people filled with malice and hate. People whom had ill intentions. Some may have had solely curiosity. Most ~ not.

Peaceseeker is correct in one of his posts. People wouldn't believe the truth anyways.

What I can tell you is the Haber family nor the only original John have had any involvement in any of the discord.

Larry told Stella the truth. She simply can't accept it.

All I can say for myself is that it was nothing less and still is divine intervention.

Now, this place is no place for me. Such has been made clear. For a moment? Maybe. To shed some light.

But, the full truth is not mine to share.

People should seek God more than time. Love more than hate. Truth more than gossip. Doing good before presuming evil and acting with evil.

Most of you have been a big heartbreak. But, that's ok. I still forgive you, because that is who I am.

Most of all, when you begin something, finish it with Love even when others don't. That is what I am doing. That is the choice I made. No one knows how long we have on Earth. But, I still have faith one day it will all make sense. All of the heartbreak wasn't for nothing.

With love always

Last edited:

Peaceseeker

i believe that the "mother" is not really the mother at all. anyone could have hired larry to do what they did. money talks. just because they hired a lawyer, does not mean they are actually connected to the one person who actually was the original titor that posted the original posts. all it means is that someone claimed to be a mother of titor, and paid a lawyer, to represent them.

and just as titor 2 has had a lot of attention without any actual proof of being a real time traveller, so too is Anyone who says they are connected to the actual original person who posted as titor.

the reason why the real titor has never been known, is because he told no one. and so anyone who pretends to be connected to him, is a fake.

yet because the original titor won't reveal himself, and never will, people will continue to pretend to have something to do with him, all for fame .

some are no doubt fooled by others who say they are titor, and are shown whatever, but that is all fake.

You don't know who titor is, any more than anyone else in the world.

and all i say could be wrong, or not, i'm just sharing thoughts.

but it does amaze me, how easily people are willing to agree on things being facts, which actually hold no true foundation of truth within it, yet people are willing to believe false ideas and claims, all to get an answer , even if it ain't true.

peace all.

May I shed a bit of light? The true story is a sad one. It brought a whole lot of understanding, love to my heart and even more compassion for the original John (to this day I still hold some tears for his truth). His posts became something it was never intended to be by imposters and people filled with malice and hate. People whom had ill intentions. Some may have had solely curiosity. Most ~ not.

Peaceseeker is correct in one of his posts. People wouldn't believe the truth anyways.

What I can tell you is the Haber family nor the only original John have had any involvement in any of the discord.

Larry told Stella the truth. She simply can't accept it.

All I can say for myself is that it was nothing less and still is divine intervention.

Now, this place is no place for me. Such has been made clear. For a moment? Maybe. To shed some light.

But, the full truth is not mine to share.

People should seek God more than time. Love more than hate. Truth more than gossip. Doing good before presuming evil and acting with evil.

Most of you have been a big heartbreak. But, that's ok. I still forgive you, because that is who I am.

Most of all, when you begin something, finish it with Love even when others don't. That is what I am doing. That is the choice I made. No one knows how long we have on Earth. But, I still have faith one day it will all make sense. All of the heartbreak wasn't for nothing.

With love always

Peaceseeker,

See what I mean. Even you said it. No one would believe the truth.

I do know whom the original Titor is. I had the pleasure of meeting him. He said during the meeting he was shocked a black van didn't show up and push all of us in. And, he should be scared considering many of your behavior.

He is a beautiful person inside and out with a very good heart. Unlike many people here over the years.

If you can't handle this little bit of truth, how could you handle all of it?

You couldn't. So why should he say anything?

Peace be with you seeker. Please take more time finding it.

Love always

All of them pretending to be Titor, are not. None of them. The imposters ~ well some of them have royally screwed up lives and work for the Democrats. You can thank Obama for a lot of the hell we've been through since 2012. No joke.

I have zero desire for fame. If that were my desire I could be on a billboard advertisement next week. My only desire is for real love to come over the earth. That's it. That is why I am the pure hearted one. Always have been. Always will be.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Peaceseeker

Peaceseeker,

See what I mean. Even you said it. No one would believe the truth.

I do know whom the original Titor is. I had the pleasure of meeting him.

You met someone who claimed to be the original titor, but there is no proof that he was the actual one who posted the original posts.

i can not prove anything, but i am 100% certain that was Not the real john titor. people so readily accept someone as titor, just cause they meet someone who claims to be titor. it is easy to have false evidence created to say one is titor.

yet unless you saw him typing on the computer, back in the days when the original posts were made by the actual real original titor, there is no proof what so ever that the person you met was actually titor.

and that,, is a fact.

You met someone who claimed to be the original titor, but there is no proof that he was the actual one who posted the original posts.

i can not prove anything, but i am 100% certain that was Not the real john titor. people so readily accept someone as titor, just cause they meet someone who claims to be titor. it is easy to have false evidence created to say one is titor.

yet unless you saw him typing on the computer, back in the days when the original posts were made by the actual real original titor, there is no proof what so ever that the person you met was actually titor.

and that,, is a fact.
Laughing. I'm Larry Haber's legal wife.

Yes. I know the truth. And, I have no need to debate it with you.

Enjoy your life and stop assuming the worst of those who hold the truth.

;)

Goodbye.

Peaceseeker

Laughing. I'm Larry Haber's legal wife.

Yes. I know the truth. And, I have no need to debate it with you.

Enjoy your life and stop assuming the worst of those who hold the truth.

;)

Goodbye.

i was not trying to sound negative , i am sorry if i sounded like i was .

i guess when it comes to the titor topic a person gets passionate.

i won't debate it anymore.

peace.