Questions for John Titor

Enogony

If you are from 2036 and were able to return, will you be able to see these msgs once 2036 arrives even if you were to not return to us prior to that?

lamdo263

If you are from 2036 and were able to return, will you be able to see these msgs once 2036 arrives even if you were to not return to us prior to that?
What I'm sure is going on with John Titor is that a copy of him from another timeline that was real, by this reality your'e in messing with time travel technologies, sucked the counterfeit into this reality. I don't know if a copy of Art Bell's early online BBS is available that verifies what I'm saying, but the copy of John Ttior was damaged by using his GE time displacement too much.

The results ended as time travel medical complications. So the other Titor a copy, could not stay within this reality even though he had a hidden female compatriot in it.

What occurred in time is the state of affairs had changed in 2036 and this other version of Titor was declared a renegade.

So what has to happen is the parallel version of John Titor to stay alive, would have to return to year 2036, but in his reality timeline only. He could not stay within this timeline reality.

From what I know, this is as much as I can explain to you. The version of John Titor from this timeline, may be a fake.

Enogony

So what your
What I'm sure is going on with John Titor is that a copy of him from another timeline that was real, by this reality your'e in messing with time travel technologies, sucked the counterfeit into this reality. I don't know if a copy of Art Bell's early online BBS is available that verifies what I'm saying, but the copy of John Ttior was damaged by using his GE time displacement too much.

The results ended as time travel medical complications. So the other Titor a copy, could not stay within this reality even though he had a hidden female compatriot in it.

What occurred in time is the state of affairs had changed in 2036 and this other version of Titor was declared a renegade.

So what has to happen is the parallel version of John Titor to stay alive, would have to return to year 2036, but in his reality timeline only. He could not stay within this timeline reality.

From what I know, this is as much as I can explain to you. The version of John Titor from this timeline, may be a fake.
So what you are saying is that if the version of John from this time line was in fact real, once he gets back to his own timeline, it will be as if this never happened? That he never came here and traveled because he doesn’t return to 2036 within our timeline?

lamdo263

So what your

So what you are saying is that if the version of John from this time line was in fact real, once he gets back to his own timeline, it will be as if this never happened? That he never came here and traveled because he doesn’t return to 2036 within our timeline?
No, he himself will have memory of the trip. This may be either at a conscious or subconscious level. I do not know the structural politics of 2036?

lamdo263

So what your

If they have it on the wayback or archives of The Time Travel Institute, try and find Pamela More explains how John Titor jumped through various timelines in order to get to this one?

Apparently JT was very adept in the utilization of this time displacement device he had. He was dedicated to task and really knew that machine inside & out. At least the one I met on Art Bell's old website.

There's also a hidden question if JT made love to a woman on our timeline, then & how what would be the product of their love and how would this possibly have changed either participant? I'm sorry one just does not get free ice-cream because they were attentive in watching the goings on of supposed Titor while he visited the posting boards.

There's a lot, an awful lot that went on during his visit that we'll never know. All I can & am allowed to say.

Yeah' with what she knew and what she was doing I would have parked a friggen black POS with government plates with two suits in front of her house, too.

Mayhem

Zenith
What would the movie had of been called ?

What was put before the Disney people they didnt like i wonder?

TimeFlipper

Are the medical complications you mentioned, similar to the medical complications some of the sailors endured during the first Philadelphia Experiment?

lamdo263

What would the movie had of been called ?

What was put before the Disney people they didnt like i wonder?
I don't know about a movie made on JT? This is as they're insisting there was only one of them. One must look at the peril of a duplicate John Titor from a need to fix economic aspect. If another Titor appeared before us, that was out of another shop illegal, it was probably due from the perception of that parallel dimension guest, that what he was doing or saying in a way was helping his own native timeline. Lamdo

lamdo263

Are the medical complications you mentioned, similar to the medical complications some of the sailors endured during the first Philadelphia Experiment?
From the reports I read on the multiple timelines traveling Titor, from past post at TTI, is was exposure to radiation that was somehow getting through the event shell.

The Philidelphia Experiment was different, as the ship was fully top of capacity operation that it could perform at. This punched or made a conduit way through time and space, to where the walls of those holes through time, were highly reflective of a blend of various radiations.

Al Belic said that those who survived the travel on the Eldrige DE, had their bodies radiation affronted from many symptoms, not just one kind of radiation disturbance. With Titor though, the simulated Kerr's black hole nonspecific location horizon, would act as a giant component-like filter, only allowing some kinds of radiation through.