Questions for John Titor

lamdo263

People think oil and the Bush administration, 9/11, the bin laden family, Sadam was about oil and material.

No.

It was about the findings.
When they found the Baghdad battery, it was a spur towards black military op sects to infiltrate certain areas; sumeria, ancient Persia, etc.

They were finding objects.
Same thing happened in world War 2.
Hitler wasn't killing his own race, he was searching for a pure hybrid.
The search to become a technological king.

Something thats always been there right in front of people's eyes.
IBN9000 said, Hitler wasn't killing his own race, he was searching for a pure hybrid / They wanted super people but didn't have either the necessary Technolgy, the purity and righteousness to wage a just war, or a plan to insert advanced people into the galactic community once they were designed and birthed.

Marlin Pohlman

So the Marlin B Pohlman patents were rejected because he abandoned them. Probably due to his going to prison for rape. So no one actually holds patents for the c204 nor the science behind it.

That is a common misconception that stems from not understanding how patents work. Anyone can file a patent. It's a lot harder to get it approved. If you go look it up it clearly says abandoned.
When the government wants to suppress you the DA makes accusations that require no proof....If you want to read my polygraphs the Private Investigators hired by the Federal Public Defenders in my Habeas Corpus case and Post Conviction I can forward,,,, my email as alway is available Via Private Message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlin Pohlman

All of the people who funded and backed the programs were in sexual cults.
Alot of the original ideas of travel came from secret societies and almost 75% of them were caught in sex acts.
The real billionaires who funded these programs were just families connected in politics with the government.
Some were military but most of them were elitist families backed by years of trade in the middle east.

When the initial idea of time travel came about, it had already been created.
But the reference towards people like him are the originators of the modern travel industry.
Dessert storm, bin laden, etc; it wasn't about oil, it was about archeology.
Sex charges require no proof just a semi competent actor to make an accusation

lamdo263

Sex charges require no proof just a semi competent actor to make an accusation
There were co-linearity problems with the cults and time displacement units. This has to do with the aura-intent of the act being diminished via time travel. The character of sexual aura orgone also changes due to frequency marginalization.

Time travel in a way is a controlled catastrophe. It's not meant to be used as a raceway for yah' hoos that got their rocks off to have those from other frequencies understand them. Simply put it's like two nightclubs to where u can sing the song you wrote.

In one club it sounds like the flowers and hours gave way to flavors of adornment for your true love. However, take that across the street and it sounds like. That old ford had rust on it. Dead animals in the backseat. But corn starch sprinkled lightly, can't solve it all.

Note from past Ong's Hat reporting of an attempt via orgy to make an all-powerful orgone, which of course was failing. *As per example, doesn't matter if Ong's Hat was true or made up, principals the same. Also goes under attempted timeline engineering, see Sirian off world race on time travel slides.

Secretman3811

There were co-linearity problems with the cults and time displacement units. This has to do with the aura-intent of the act being diminished via time travel. The character of sexual aura orgone also changes due to frequency marginalization.

Time travel in a way is a controlled catastrophe. It's not meant to be used as a raceway for yah' hoos that got their rocks off to have those from other frequencies understand them. Simply put it's like two nightclubs to where u can sing the song you wrote.

In one club it sounds like the flowers and hours gave way to flavors of adornment for your true love. However, take that across the street and it sounds like. That old ford had rust on it. Dead animals in the backseat. But corn starch sprinkled lightly, can't solve it all.

Note from past Ong's Hat reporting of an attempt via orgy to make an all-powerful orgone, which of course was failing. *As per example, doesn't matter if Ong's Hat was true or made up, principals the same. Also goes under attempted timeline engineering, see Sirian off world race on time travel slides.
Time travel can give person too much power and greedy I think so I read story from mystic web site about this guy was from 33 century in the future and have magic and tech in one clothes or suit and he was evil man until time cop stop him and took and bring him to the future like a jail or something I think so