Questions for John Titor

IAmThoth

Time travel can give person too much power and greedy I think so I read story from mystic web site about this guy was from 33 century in the future and have magic and tech in one clothes or suit and he was evil man until time cop stop him and took and bring him to the future like a jail or something I think so
Time agents are necessary

IAmThoth

Sex charges require no proof just a semi competent actor to make an accusation
Docket 962 of the Centreville unit, is a product of itself; collateral damage in the midst of arguments.

Proof:

In 2014, an ongoing investigation (which you can not obtain even with your status) gold the jurisdiction of an intellectual agency accountable for the actions of on-going investigations again sex cults and the propaganda behind them.

I'm not your enemy, but this is factual days, accumulated by agents in 3 countries, including America.

Don't downplay this website to your benefit.

I'm not your enemy, but what you're doing is trying to reverse information in your favor to misinform others.

Don't do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmThoth

This GE time displacement unit was not the best machine to time travel in. This is due to technolgies taking a nose-dive post nuclear war.There's no protection other than the barrier divison made from the simulated Kerrs Balck Hole microwavic divider. So radiationj does get into that shell. If you've ever watched a pinball machine work, this is somewhat like how Titor traveled in time, as he had to use other timelines in order to try and get back to his own timeline.

These travels could have caught the authority notice of the time travel management and he may have been making a mess of things is why he probably became a criminal. The posting which I had seen, he was starting to suffer from radiation ageing and poisoning. So, this doesn't get real good for him near the end.
It wasnt anything like that...a database collects post occurrences.

These "relapse steps'" become a standard for all imperative opportunities.

You're allowed 3 times.

After that, you're braking the code of justification.

Which, unfortunately means "to your wilt"

IAmThoth

When did time travel become possible? Was 2036 the first time that time travel was possible? Were there other time travel related experiments before 2036? Were objects sent thru time to test the possibility of time travel?
Time travel isn't a subject, it is, and always had been.
There's no real possibilities.

It just exists.

Before this planet, it's a paradox in itself.

However, actual machines to manipulate that paradox are the main creation after knowing this universe itself is that paradox.
Only 2 humans successfully created such devices.
1- 309 b.c.e

2- 2001 (our qge) and yes this kid is American.

It does now exist in many culture;Japan, Australia, Russia, etc.

IAmThoth

What I'm sure is going on with John Titor is that a copy of him from another timeline that was real, by this reality your'e in messing with time travel technologies, sucked the counterfeit into this reality. I don't know if a copy of Art Bell's early online BBS is available that verifies what I'm saying, but the copy of John Ttior was damaged by using his GE time displacement too much.

The results ended as time travel medical complications. So the other Titor a copy, could not stay within this reality even though he had a hidden female compatriot in it.

What occurred in time is the state of affairs had changed in 2036 and this other version of Titor was declared a renegade.

So what has to happen is the parallel version of John Titor to stay alive, would have to return to year 2036, but in his reality timeline only. He could not stay within this timeline reality.

From what I know, this is as much as I can explain to you. The version of John Titor from this timeline, may be a fake.
The only version of gus that exists is this, the counter parts are long gone or exiled.

IAmThoth

You people fail to realize what it was all started for.

The bird doesn't sing.
The song left for her is gone.

This is the last placement.
There's no alternative anymore.

Create a peaceful world, because there's no changing it anymore without renegade.

No good deeds go unpunished....

IAmThoth

A lot of what happened was a remote viewing project that started in the 20's.

After that, on-going investigations that occurred accumulated much knowledge for a certain intellectual agency to proceed with "programs".

These programs became the foundation of modern day parapsychology and time-saver.

However, along the way, there were thousands of candidates (none which succeeded there standards) until 1992.

Then in 1995 the programs were switched over.

About 100 so called candidates, only 9 passed.

Of these 9, only 3 survived.

In which, most of what you would call psyops became what is known as the Stargate portal.

These portals begot a lot more.
But between 1992-1995 there were 3.

One in tampa, one in Tokyo and one Born remotely in Siberia.

Time travel was just a product of advanced humans, "1 in a billion".