Questions for John Titor

JimmyD

Can we stay on topic and share questions we'd like to ask John Titor?

This is the equivalent of posting questions for Snoopy or Papa Smurf or something. It is nonsensical. The interpretation and perspective of most people IS nonsensical. What you people think it is (OR WHAT YOU ARE PRETENDING TO THINK) and what it ACTUALLY is, are two different things.

My guess is that the reason your site is having difficulty is because someone knows I am figuring things out and are scared, responding accordingly.

I also find it odd that people would still be hanging out and so enthused over words on a screen. It is so unnatural and contradictory, counterintuitive. I mean, c'mon ...people treat me the way they do, ridiculing and pressuring me to substantiate or else I am completely full of it, crazy or whatever ....BUT they will still hang out after 17 years over unsubstantiated words on a screen that the liars/controllers say is real, but also a hoax, and this thing then that thing, etc?

I tell you all things about it and, although I can substantiate everything, I only share subtle indications of legitimacy, which is more than anyone thus far, ....and you wholly reject it, ...and in favor of a bunch liars and con-artist nosy POS thugs?

Read the above posts where I explain it. THAT is your truth, or as close as anyone has been able to surmise thus far.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
John Titor's identity revealed to be Morey Haber

John Titor's identity revealed to be Morey Haber

Hey, guess what, y'all? ...it ain't Haber. ...and the people telling y'all that know it.

So why do you all think they are trying to spin it like they are?

I've seen Razimus's proof that Morey Haber is John Titor. And Razimus isn't part of the Haber crowd.

Why not present us with some VERIFIABLE FACTS to the contrary.

Stingray

1. When do you plan on coming back?

2. Why did you disclose sensitive information online, therefore violating several codes of conduct?

Last edited:

Kairos

1. When do you plan on coming back?

2. Why did you disclose sensitive information online, therefore violating several codes of conduct?

If you take what he said at face value, our timeline is basically a throwaway. No way any of this gets back to his superiors, and even if they found some similar timeline with a John Titor in there, they'd have no way to know *which* John Titor did it. Nor do I think they would care.

What makes me think it's bs is that, as an engineer, I would suspect such a device keeps logs and there would be multiple ways to find out how many times it was used, when, where, etc. So he would return to his timeline, turn the device in, and then get slammed with courts marshal in a few weeks.

Harte

He claimed to have two singularities, each about the size of an electron.
First, an electron is considered a point particle, meaning it has no "size," it's a volumeless geometric point.
So Titor, in using "size," had to be talking about what's called the "classical" electron size, which is computable by determining how closely you get two electrons together.
It's a pretty small size though.
But, if you apply that size to the Schwarzchild equation ( Rg = 2GM/c^2) you'll find the mass I'm talking about.
Rg = radius (of the "electron-sized" black hole,) G = universal gravitational constant (6.673×10-11,) M = mass, c = lightspeed in meters/second (3x10^8.)

Much more than any Chevy can handle, much less a suitcase.

Harte