Questions for John Titor

Harte

Actually, no it's not.
You can plug in the Planck length to the equation I gave you and see.
The Planck length is the shortest length it makes any sense to talk about.
However that's beside the point, since Titor said they were "about the size of an electron."

Do we not have to go by what the guy said when we evaluate what the guy said?

Harte

Kairos

Well, if you go by what he said and take it at face value, he was just a soldier who was relating very dumbed-down knowledge of it.

And.. yeah.. a micro blackhole can be very low mass. We associate black holes with being massive because we always think of them as a result of super nova or what builds up in the core of a galaxy.

Harte

Well, if you go by what he said and take it at face value, he was just a soldier who was relating very dumbed-down knowledge of it.

And.. yeah.. a micro blackhole can be very low mass. We associate black holes with being massive because we always think of them as a result of super nova or what builds up in the core of a galaxy.
Very low mass compared to "normal sized" black holes.
An electron sized one weighs billions. I gave you the formula - check it yourself.
I'm not making this up - Titor was making this up.

Harte

Harte

Is your name Karl Schwarzschild?
Is the radius of the event horizon of a black hole actually named after you?
Forgive me (and every thinking being) for trusting Schwarzschild instead of you.

Everything I told you is factual. You can check it for yourself, if you can put the cheetohs down and get mommie to let you back online.

Harte

Harte

So is the size of the classical electron, FFS.

So is the Schwarzschild equation, FFS.

Feel free to explain how you fire electrons into something smaller than a classical electron.

Harte

Harte

Not really. What was stated above by another poster is speculation regarding micro black holes, and even had they ever existed, they would be LONG gone by now through evaporation that results from emitting Hawking Radiation, as his own source (unlinked wiki) actually states.

Harte