Questions for John Titor

TimeFlipper

Not really. What was stated above by another poster is speculation regarding micro black holes, and even had they ever existed, they would be LONG gone by now through evaporation that results from emitting Hawking Radiation, as his own source (unlinked wiki) actually states.

Harte

Would you say that Hawkin Radiation is produced by Quantum Tunneling?

Hawkin Radiation defined as :: The thermal radiation predicted to be spontaneously emitted by Black Holes...It arises from the steady conversion of Quantum Vacuum Fluctuations into pairs of particles, one of which escaping at infinity, while the other is trapped inside the Black Hole Horizon..

In simple terms, one of the particles escapes from the enormous pull of the Black Hole, whilst the other particle is kept trapped inside it :)..

Harte

Sort of.
It's the result of the creation of virtual particles in the quantum "foam."
It happens right on the edge of the event horizon.
The "escaping" particle doesn't get away, by the way. It's annihilated by a corresponding antiparticle, which is what would have happened anyway even without the black hole.

Harte

titorite

Is there any chance you could show me your machine?...
Youre not gonna time travel, sorry. I mean from how it was explained by titor, it was really only useful for object retrieval anyways. The past you might think about changing would not alter your present where your from... you could change something for someone else and wait around to watch the changes unfold naturally but your present from where your from would remain the same... With in the infinite multiverse of things everything has to happen both the good and the bad.

Kairos

But you can still fight in the crusades, so I think you are wrong. It's definitely worth it.

You could basically just travel from one war to the next. It would be like one never-ending deployment. All combat zone all the time. Sign me up!

Wolf105

Youre not gonna time travel, sorry. I mean from how it was explained by titor, it was really only useful for object retrieval anyways. The past you might think about changing would not alter your present where your from... you could change something for someone else and wait around to watch the changes unfold naturally but your present from where your from would remain the same... With in the infinite multiverse of things everything has to happen both the good and the bad.
I said show, not let me use. I probably couldn't put up with the force he mentioned while using using it anyway.

Last edited:

TimeTravel_BT

John,

1. Regarding, "The computer units and gravity sensors "record" your trip and you are quite easily able to return to your
point of origin." Are you stating that you can return to the exact timeline you left with zero divergence?

2. Regarding, "There are 7 other time travelers in my unit." Did the 6 other travelers enter this timeline with you?

3. Have any of them interacted with people online?

4. Were you at all surprised by any technological advances of this timeline, or have you seen it all before?

5. Was the 177th the true name of your team, or does it have another meaning?

1.No comment
2.I am one of the the team, his son. I wasn’t the only one to survive the raid on our group, but I am the only one here.
3.Here I am. Nobody else except my father.
4.Nothing new here. We have been surprised by others though.
5.Yes it was.

Do not spread information as that isn’t how Titor,John got sent back to jail in 2036. In our time it is 2049 currently.

paradox404

This cracks me up because tbh I've noticed the exact opposite. Constantly amazed by the technological progress made in this and similar timelines.

April tbh the advances here aren't spectacular. I know of a timeline where both Russia and America had devices like HAARP during the cold war, where they used them to manipulate the weather as a non lethal warfare option. In this timeline they they also had smart houses way earlier than us and they were the only houses capable of surviving the weather conditions there as the weather manipulation during the cold war made the weather systems massively unstable to the point of lethal weather systems appearing within minutes.

I'd say their technology was 10-30yrs more advanced than us. If you counter in restricted/shelved technology in our timeline and the fact in others they are not then you can easily extrapolate that we are behind in terms of technology especially if you consider that the butterfly effect would be in play.