Questions for John Titor

IAmThoth

Macdill was a different place when I was younger, than it is now.
There's an area close by, something called picnic island where I used to always roam.
It's where i first truly started, about 6 years previous to this momentous day.
A lot of which, in that area when I grew up, became central command for Iraq and even before that, via; desert storm...post 9/11.
Tech had been left by operatives unknown, in the tampa bay gulf close to the same point known as picnic island.
I being an enthusiastic adventurer sought out many things back then, as I do now.
My passion for science didn't start till I was 20 and quantum physics itself begot later.
The IBM was one of many comps but the least likely to be secured Initially through data encryption because of some pre-features.
So it was the first tech for generality movement but more or less an experiment after g-9.

I'd say, a lot of which, the stories at least, came from a song I sent to someone in the early days of AOL .
But it was more or less a hoax joke that two white men later claimed a few years ago and I no longer need validation for that song I sent to a women.
The technology had always been there and i wasn't the first to have it.
A Japanese man and a German also had the same technology.
Only later did it come about on the internet and the russians got involved, especially with the rise of google.

I was a kid who grew up in Tampa, hated science and loved the streets, but also a genius.
After awhile I began to like mechanical advances, well atleast after my incarceration.
It was my passion so to speak, to know everything...even if it meant bending rules.

Once I realized that helium-3 was an alternative to propulsion systems and we hadn't used it yet/nor do we still, I thought it would be a great idea when I was 21.
It wasn't that i changed anything, it was that, the device itself changed everything around me.
Only after did the events of this timeline change.

A course in which, is inevitably going to happen but can be controlled.
Even so, i believe it's much different in surrounding as are the people I once knew.

There were 3 at first, then 6, then 9 and after 9 there were no more.
The only ones left were damaged and the concentrated materials were impossible for modern scientists to replicate.

As time went on, there were always, only 3.
Of those 3, they hide and have no government influence.
What happens next is among these techs & their agendas.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There's an area close by, something called picnic island where I used to always roam.
A lot of which, in that area when I grew up, became central command for Iraq and even before that, via; desert storm...post 9/11.
Tech had been left by operatives unknown, in the tampa bay gulf close to the same point known as picnic island.
I being an enthusiastic adventurer sought out many things back then, as I do now.
My passion for science didn't start till I was 20 and quantum physics itself begot later.
The IBM was one of many comps but the least likely to be secured Initially through data encryption because of some pre-features.
So it was the first tech for generality movement but more or less an experiment after g-9.

I'd say, a lot of which, the stories at least, came from a song I sent to someone in the early days of AOL .
But it was more or less a hoax joke that two white men later claimed a few years ago and I no longer need validation for that song I sent to a women.
Only later did it come about on the internet and the russians got involved, especially with the rise of google.

I was a kid who grew up in Tampa, hated science and loved the streets, but also a genius.
After awhile I began to like mechanical advances, well atleast after my incarceration.
It was my passion so to speak, to know everything...even if it meant bending rules.

Once I realized that helium-3 was an alternative to propulsion systems and we hadn't used it yet/nor do we still, I thought it would be a great idea when I was 21.
It wasn't that i changed anything, it was that, the device itself changed everything around me.

Even so, i believe it's much different in surrounding as are the people I once knew.

The only ones left were damaged and the concentrated materials were impossible for modern scientists to replicate.

Does this posting have anything to do with Questions For John Titor?….It appears to me to be only a story about the life of the person making this posting, and that is, IamThoth :fp:..

Galaxy Time

I wish to ask that now coronavirus has plague. If you're from the future of course this year will be history. So when will it end?? and is it true that it happened because of a global elite?"

SergiusPaulus

We are all familiar with the black and white photo. I saw a picture of JT or somebody in the JT story sitting at a computer in a room like a personal room. Back around 2010-13 time frame. Baseball cap on. Low light setting. Not sure if it was John pushing his luck or an unrelated image series. It was 2-3 images. If JT was answering questions do these and other images exist where John was trying to add validity to his story before Wayback Machine was created.

SergiusPaulus

Imagine a future when John is from. In his time looking back at now in whatever vehicle of history exists, whatever we post is his history but our present. So regardless of what I type now it’s already been typed in his past. So maybe we stop and let AI take over the web and it can populate forums with much needed higher level of intelligence rather than people trying to figure out the John Titor mystery.

IAmThoth

This existence and many like it have sudden alterations.
Imagine a future when John is from. In his time looking back at now in whatever vehicle of history exists, whatever we post is his history but our present. So regardless of what I type now it’s already been typed in his past. So maybe we stop and let AI take over the web and it can populate forums with much needed higher level of intelligence rather than people trying to figure out the John Titor mystery.
What is, has always been but all things are subject to change.

dimension-1hacker

prove it

IAmThoth

I'll say this.

In the next three year's, you'll see a change in currency, a change in presidential candidacy whilst one is elected.
A change is federal ban on narcotics, a bill for regulated freelancers and those who decide to furnish hollywood.