Questions to a time traveler

9th Wave

@9th Wave ..."Absolution definition": Formal release from guilt, obligation or punishment...
"Absolute definition": Not qualified or diminished in anyway...

This thread title is: Questions to a Time Traveller...In my opinion i think the title should read, (No disrespect to you astrophysicsgirl)..
Questions to an "alleged" Time-Traveller...

Some random guy goes onto a social media site and says he`s a time-traveller...The chances of that being an attention seeking guy and NOT a real time-traveller is 99.999999% to infinity...You are utterly naive in believing that any Tom Dick or Harry who goes onto any social media site claiming to be a time-traveller, is speaking the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

IF there ever was a real time-traveller, he or she would easily answer my question, they would go forward in time one week and bring back three different newspapers headlines...So, how is my simple test being used as an "Absolution" as you quoted?...Which means Who is formally released from guilt, obligation or punishment, the alleged time traveller or me?..I think you should fully understand the words you choose to put...

Quoting you again...Who says, Its a "fact" this timeline itself isnt "Absolute?"....So to you the word "Absolute" means this timeline is "not qualified or diminished in anyway"...Where is the relevance in your choice of word again??....Finally i would like to know what question YOU would ask the alleged time traveller, although personally i dont think you would ask him or her anything? :D...
Never once did i stipulate that my beliefs directed towrds "harry dick" or w/e, are my valid input for time-travel.
I've merely stated that the possibilities themselves are infinite.
Rather so, is the misfortune that you have an "absolute" capability to understand or grasp why I said what I said...I'm sure your statements are regarded from ms.jedi.
You yourself are naive to think that anyone else is subjective to this timeline or personal confrontations, rather than just be open minded to the tought of it.
You don't have to believe it, you just have TO QUESTION IT.

If YOU want to believe what is obviously a hoax, thats your business, other members and me have more critical thinking processes to make our judgements from bye bye (y) :D..
You've literally become a sheep to dabble in works where others agree upon your ideologies, congrats...

9th Wave

Also, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to fool a bunch of people into believing it was a hoax, any mass hacker with code encryption can find the original sites files...
I'm assuming the article release itself was a "validation" for you all....
I laugh at the mere fact, you guys can't even comprehend the situation, more or less "titor" being real or not...

You want real genius, then keep your mind open, rather than believe the very lies you contradict on this website.

In my personal opinion, none of you, are ready for such knowledge regardless of time travel.

TimeFlipper

Never once did i stipulate that my beliefs directed towrds "harry dick" or w/e, are my valid input for time-travel.
I've merely stated that the possibilities themselves are infinite.
Rather so, is the misfortune that you have an "absolute" capability to understand or grasp why I said what I said...I'm sure your statements are regarded from ms.jedi.
You yourself are naive to think that anyone else is subjective to this timeline or personal confrontations, rather than just be open minded to the tought of it.
You don't have to believe it, you just have TO QUESTION IT.

If YOU want to believe what is obviously a hoax, thats your business, other members and me have more critical thinking processes to make our judgements from bye bye (y) :D..
I never once said the titor situation was real, i merely said I met someone who indicated the possibilities, regardless if it was social media.
mind you, i've actually lived in the "area" where titor supposedly lived.
Titor itself, was created maybe for this exact reason, "controversy".

Hey you are welcome to your own opinions, and if you wish to be influenced by what some random on a social media site makes up and you happen to live in the same area as someone (titor) to give you even more "proof", that too is your own business...(y) :D..

I laugh at you for being taken in by a hoaxer, and real genius starts NOT with having an open mind as you suggest, but firstly by establishing the "truth"....And we are talking about a posting made by a member who asked for "Questions to a time-traveller"...

My first question will always be the one i gave which was, Go forward one week into the future and bring back the headlines from three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true, that person is a real time-traveller....Its no use making up sophisticated excuses for anybody who cant prove who they are, as they will just keep on taking the piss out of you :D...

My advice to you will be, if you come across any Tom Dick or Harry on social media claiming to be a time traveller, ask them that simple question, and then sit back and watch all the excuses they come out with for not answering it...:D.

What you have not told us is what have "you" learnt about time-travel, have you any theories or practical ideas on the subject?..
Its ok if you refuse to tell us, you wont be the first or last person to do that...

Mayhem

Zenith
Emotion seems to be taking hold refrain from such regardless of what gets said by any party.

No time traveller will be showing anything by form.

In the 6 billion of us, dont be so naive that a singular or multiple could achieve
what is debated here.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Emotion seems to be taking hold refrain from such regardless of what gets said by any party.

No time traveller will be showing anything by form.

In the 6 billion of us, dont be so naive that a singular or multiple could achieve
what is debated here.

Mayhem this thread title is, "Questions To A Time-Traveller"...I posted my own question and left it at that...What happened next was some members seemed more concerned about commenting on my answer, than offering up a single question themselves :D.

Luke.369

that is called a imposabilaty as in one goes to the future to see something that wasnt there then, is a full. the question wouldent be there as he is not there to answer it in any means. he would have to go back to the moment in time you thought it up in your mind. hope this helps.

Luke.369

as to the main question at hand. just be your self. smart, funny (they like funny..)and never push for what you want out of them. they are like deer when they spot a mounten lion, freeze then flee. hope i helped you.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I would give him my time traveler test. Just ask him to provide the answer to the question I haven't asked him yet. No one has passed this test yet.
I'm secretly a human & not a wolf. Apologies, everyone.

You honestly never asked about that yet. Do I win a dog treat?