Radio Show looking for Time Travelers

Doc 05

Zenith
Yes I have, I had one who claims to be part of a Gov project as a kid. I have interviewed many physicist on the topic and I am told by them it is possible to time travel. My show is Late Night in the Midlands so you can check me out and see I am in this to learn not to judge.
Thanks, is this the site for the archived shows LNM Entertainment TV ?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am a Thyme Traveler. Not sure if that counts, but I'd love to be famous for sharing my craft.

thyme%20travel.png

LOL Thanks for the laugh.

LNMRadio

Yes they are archived and some are on youtube just type in show name. For the guy who wants to be famous, it is not about fame sorry.

Doc 05

Zenith
Yes they are archived and some are on youtube just type in show name. For the guy who wants to be famous, it is not about fame sorry.
Thanks; famous - No, infamous - not by design, but it happens despite our efforts.
What do you know of Steven Gibbs and the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR)?

TimeFlipper

Yes I have, I had one who claims to be part of a Gov project as a kid. I have interviewed many physicist on the topic and I am told by them it is possible to time travel. My show is Late Night in the Midlands so you can check me out and see I am in this to learn not to judge.

We have had several wannabe "time-travellers" on Paranormalis, claiming to be working on some "Govt Project" :ROFLMAO:..
Thanks to Prof Brian Cox, Prof Ron Mallet, Prof Brian Greene, Prof Bill Hiscock, et al, time travel is at last a reality....The problem now being, is creating a safe and suitable Time-Machine :)..

Doc 05

Zenith
I would like to see Prof. Ron Mallet and Dr. Russell Targ get together. Dr. Targ was/is a laser physicist at SRI prior to his work on remote viewing. He (Targ) could possibly assist Prof. Mallet on the laser side of the project along with possible avenues of funding through his (Targ's) government research connections (and he is familiar with projects that are not in the mainstream of science). I mentioned this to Dr. J. Andy Ilias, of Dr J Radio Live as he has interviewed both Mallet and Targ, and that an interview of both of them on the same show may bring these two together, who otherwise would not meet.

I can only hope

Tron1

Doc 5 i will be included with these interviews I'm your agent. Kind of like a sports agent for time travel.