Radio Show looking for Time Travelers

Doc 05

Zenith
Doc 5 i will be included with these interviews I'm your agent. Kind of like a sports agent for time travel.
OK, call the Glen Lary Anderson show tomorrow (Tuesday) night between 11-12 est / 9-10 cst / 8-9 pst
702-874-1114 or 1113
I'm calling in (as usual), it's easy to get on and his audience is growing.
He's a smart guy, located in NV, and sounds just like Art Bell.

LNMRadio

We have had several wannabe "time-travellers" on Paranormalis, claiming to be working on some "Govt Project" :ROFLMAO:..
Thanks to Prof Brian Cox, Prof Ron Mallet, Prof Brian Greene, Prof Bill Hiscock, et al, time travel is at last a reality....The problem now being, is creating a safe and suitable Time-Machine :)..
I have one fake who came on my show and was taking everyone for a ride and not in a time machine. He calls himself John Titor 2 and he is as fake as a 3 dollar bill.

FarOutThere

Have Time Travelers on, all day every day.

Let the guests decide for themselves. Art Bell got it done, he can entertain an idea while suspending disbelief.

LNMRadio

When do you have open lines again? and who do you have tonight?
Next open lines may not be for a couple weeks because of the holiday but if you ever wish to schedule a show we can do that. If a guest drops and I go open lines I will let you know. Tonight I have a couple who claim to channel spirits with their spirit board.