Rapture

titorite

Yeah I heard this same garbage. I also hear the Second Coming might be mistaken for a UFO for a while until He comes closer and we see it isn't a typical Hollywood UFO. This is more religion, but the word 'rapture' is mentioned exactly zero times in the bible. The modern day rapture story is popularized by books & movies specifically 'left behind' series, but those are so unfounded and so loosely based on the bible that it might as well be a realm in Game of Thrones. Too bad people don't read what they claim to believe, as what they are referring to won't happen in the time frame they claim it will. The 'seven years of hell on earth' that they seem so fixated on will not take place after the 'rapture', it will take place before. The 'rapture' takes place seconds before the Second Coming, not 7 years before, but seconds before, this is what I have found when actually reading this book called the bible.
Which version of the bible is your favorite?

NIV? KJV? NSE? Maybe the mormons? How often have you read different bibles? Or did you just google for truth and justice so you could prove your big point as soon as you found someone else saying the same thing you did?

hoaxhunter

Yeah I heard this same garbage. I also hear the Second Coming might be mistaken for a UFO for a while until He comes closer and we see it isn't a typical Hollywood UFO. This is more religion, but the word 'rapture' is mentioned exactly zero times in the bible. The modern day rapture story is popularized by books & movies specifically 'left behind' series, but those are so unfounded and so loosely based on the bible that it might as well be a realm in Game of Thrones. Too bad people don't read what they claim to believe, as what they are referring to won't happen in the time frame they claim it will. The 'seven years of hell on earth' that they seem so fixated on will not take place after the 'rapture', it will take place before. The 'rapture' takes place seconds before the Second Coming, not 7 years before, but seconds before, this is what I have found when actually reading this book called the bible.
Which version of the bible is your favorite?

NIV? KJV? NSE? Maybe the mormons? How often have you read different bibles? Or did you just google for truth and justice so you could prove your big point as soon as you found someone else saying the same thing you did?

Any version that attempts to glean truth from the older translations, but I'm not much a fan of the dead sea scrolls, as many of them were thrown out for good reason. There were a lot of cults back then as you can imagine, and they altered the scrolls to their liking. I'd have a more serious discussion about it but your tone lacks integrity, it's a very mocking tone. Mayhaps Titor being your god has something to do with it?

Krish

Yeah I heard this same garbage. I also hear the Second Coming might be mistaken for a UFO for a while until He comes closer and we see it isn't a typical Hollywood UFO. .

Well, Yeshua is in my spirit family. There has not been any definite prefix for the second coming at this time, but the overall plan is between 300 and 400 years depending on what happens in the next 300 years...the future is always in Flux though there are plans...but that plan is not coming the human way...that is Universal Law...until just a year before or so...

So, we shall see...

Krish

It is now hard to get in to the website...Advertisers blocking it and it took sometime to get in...

wyldberi

What exactly is "rapture"? ...that you mean?

4. : the Rapture, Theology. = the doctrine popularized by several American fundamentalist Christian preachers that "true Christians" will be spared from having to live through the period when the anti-Christ rules on earth. Instead, they and their cohorts will be snatched away to a place of safety somewhere beyond earth while the rest of humanity is forced to suffer through a number of plagues and punishments.
This teaching has been knocking around in one form or another for several centuries. It exists in several flavors, differentiated by the belief of when it will take place. Every version is based on the few passages found in the Bible that describe the return of the Christ, the resurrection of those who died believing in Christian salvation, and that period of time when the anti-Christ is allowed to rule on earth. In particular, "The dead in Christ shall rise first, then, we that are alive and remain will be taken to meet Christ in the air."
You can go to Wikipedia and search for: Rapture; Antichrist; Second coming; Apocalypse; and click on links to other terms found in those articles to find out more.
The origin of the popular American version is attributed to fear-based teachings of evangelists during the early 1800's. Selective interpretation and juxtaposition of assorted pieces of scripture were used to create a doctrine that offered a way to escape the trials and tribulations described therein. There is no single passage in the Bible that supports this idea as it is taught in its different permutations today. There are, however, passages that contradict this teaching and promise that Christians will be persecuted for their faith during their lifetimes.