Rate of Zombie Infection

TnWatchdog

Should we start a new post for Zombie killing gear needed in Canada? :p
Num, on your hobby thread, said something about starting a Walking Dead/zombie thread. I didn't think I would like the show but after his post I watched it on Netflix and was hooked. Cold/ice would be our friend!

TnWatchdog

Russian Hat (oversized of course)
imgres

Home made machete
imgres

Baby Seal skin gloves
imgres
I'll need to make a machete, which wouldn't be bad to have anyway...I do want a crossbow with tons on arrows, as a hobby of course.

BlastTyrant

But then again assuming a Walking Dead Scenario you would be able to basically go where ever you please cause 80% of the population would be zombies

Loopi

The Bearded One
Couldn't you make a sort of gimp suit of kevlar fabric? Its light, it breathes and would be pretty much impossible to "bite" thru...

Justinian

Couldn't you make a sort of gimp suit of kevlar fabric? Its light, it breathes and would be pretty much impossible to "bite" thru...

Apparently what you call a gimp suit and what I call a gimp suit are two different things. My version doesn't involve much "fabric" at all.

BlastTyrant

i thought similar Loopi, why not get some Chain Mail or something? it is not to horrably heavy and would easly stop rotten teeth from biting you

Justinian

Well because it will slow you down. I mean how long can you really run with armor on?

Case #1, Those dudes that robbed that bank in full lead suits. They stood there taking thousands of rounds and not hit once, but they couldn't run away and died cause the cops had enough time to find that small hole in the back of the helmet when they bent over to get more ammo.

Case #2, Look up the US National Team in Battle of Nations. They have a nice webpage, and you can look up their videos on youtube and see what its like. They're battles usually only last 10-15 minutes max cause they are so tired after that time.

Justinian

OH .. shoot. And if they're like Resident Evil Zeds.. then they have superhuman strength and it wont matter how much armor you have cause they'll just rip your limbs off of you. :eek: