Rate of Zombie Infection

BlastTyrant

i do suppose the next best bet would be a island somewhere in the ocean, by the time they reached you they would be bloated blobs, granted i would stop fishing all together at that point. But in would the zombies sink or float after awhile? you would think they would just go to the bottom of the ocean and walk till they fall into a crevas and are never seen again, or after a certain depth their heads would just pop, but then you got fish eating it all and ugh gross.

Justinian

Or would they be eating fish as they walked to get you? And would their zed senses still be able to detect you while they are on the ocean floor? Hmmm...

Justinian

Me too.. I don't like tropical islands. THere's all kinds of stuff that is already there to eat and kill you in the jungles, and now you want to add in Zeds? I'm good with the cold. Wolves, bears, zombies, and humans. I can live with those odds.

Whitelight

I live in Northern BC, where it gets to -40C in the winter. I'm sure we could take out quite a few zombies during the cold season if it would really slow them down. We're still debating on whether we would bunker down in town or if we would take over a cabin out of town. Plenty of deer and moose to eat :)

BlastTyrant

Plus with islands you now gotta worry about Hurricanes, tidal waves, extremely brutal storms. I remember being down in Key West Florida and had a storm roll in and the Wall Cloud it made was scary as hell it was like a scene from Independance day, no thanks i will take my odds with cold for half the year