Re HDR Pictures

lamdo263

Note on the rubbing plate, when they were starting to use these devices, they had a large sit on metal plate, about three quarters the size of a factory work duty clip-board. One sat on this and then there was a rubbing plate. Later, because tailored use of this device bordered into radionics, they used an object target indentation, or wishing well. This was exacting user target to destination use.

We don't know as we're not there with you, but is this unit original era replicated, are these old photos, or have some of these devices been phased out, due to use evolution. We would like to know that?

*Historical note. Past user got his HDR to work ortho-logoically, or partially out of radionics, so have you accomplished this so far, or are you still back in basic-line original HDR use?

# Orthologically used or dual diagramed use in comparisons. A parallel diagram of a use pattern that is similar in capacity, but not exactly as the original manufactures had intended for a device to be used.

TimeFlipper

CN years ago had taken HDR use to a very advanced level. This TT user could not only hit the 1920s, but was able to land on bordering timelines and come back sharing his stories. He took me under his wing, teaching me a lot.

So,.." I'm not trying to hurt your feelings here, or make fun of you. lord knows we don't want that social quality here"? , but' this unit to me, has the value of a current day to this post, a reconditioned U.S. Vietnamese country owned, past, U.S. M-60 Army tank. Do you see the position your'e placing me in here? This is like, old dated technology.

So again, and "not attempting to hurt your feelings", can you show us a little sauce for the gander, so to speak? Maybe a story or two, of how you had, or didn't yet use this device?
:censored:

lamdo263

As replying to orthological us in the HDR I have been on a line that I can't move from. More and more strange stuff happens out of the blue.
Thank you very much for the answers or what you could give us. Remember, the HDR para-copies both your body and soul. So what occurs with time, is the actions of two to three copies of yourself, interacting in only that particular reference to that timeline.

This paradigm is very complex, but if you have gennised a copy of yourself, say in 2025, sometimes that copy will not fade out to a dead-to nowhere tree branch of a timeline, but instead still keep acting.

So at times one gets reflective phenomena, that re-meets the source, which is a the relative you, now, as based in these quirks.

Have fun, or I should say adventure. I'll understand if for security purposes, you don't want to say much.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As replying to orthological us in the HDR I have been on a line that I can't move from. More and more strange stuff happens out of the blue.
That's very interesting, how did you find out that your timeline had changed?

How much effect are you able to get from the HDR when you use it? Are you able to experience things consistently?

Thank you for sharing this stuff with us!

lamdo263

That's very interesting, how did you find out that your timeline had changed?

How much effect are you able to get from the HDR when you use it? Are you able to experience things consistently?

Thank you for sharing this stuff with us!
Num7 said, { That's very interesting, how did you find out that your timeline had changed? }
Lamdo answers, this has been big news for a few years now. There was scuttlebutt that control concerns were going to try and re-engineer it. Didn't you know?

Tron1

No it's funny you mention I'm still time travelling I threw it away. I'm still going and seeing weird stuff.