Re HDR Pictures

lamdo263

No it's funny you mention I'm still time travelling I threw it away. I'm still going and seeing weird stuff.
You've been time travel imbued, like me. You more than likely will have this quality for the rest of your life. In some people there's a change in the quantum referential timing of the body. Also the cells are involved.

In my exposure I had a fraternal twin that I did not know of who time traveled. When she time traveled, through my link with her I time traveled in an unprotected, uncompensated manner.

You'll get use to it.

Tron1

Which story you want?
2036 St Louis / Mars
1865 Lincoln Assasination trip
Working with Wyatt Earp to retrieve Lincoln's Casket. 1869.

TimeFlipper

Num7 said, { That's very interesting, how did you find out that your timeline had changed? }
Lamdo answers, this has been big news for a few years now. There was scuttlebutt that control concerns were going to try and re-engineer it. Didn't you know?
Yeah right, skipping the question, You remind me of another member on here that does the same thing....However, you have the right to not reply to questions..

Tron1

People have the right tell their stories. If they are pure genuine time travelers. Call Steve Gibbs and ask if I did time travel. 785 250 5463. Feel free. I really did. I'm not full of it like most people are. I even still have stuff having to occur in front of me I can't explain.

lamdo263

i see that how come you did not answer my email...were you afraid?
Was probably embarrassed. This is like being a non-gay guy and getting F'ed in the bum at a party. That kind of social feeling, as you can't control what your time travel associate effect feelings are, or how this phenomena expresses itself.

In my experience, it seemed like if I would go near certain places, in a city south of where I'm act now, those time travel symptoms would come back. The symptoms can range anywhere from hallucinations, to getting stronger feelings once you go near and object or groups of people or say, a social function.

You don't have any control from the time travel effects, because the act of having time traveled, so flavors your body.

One thing that I get now as a result of being exposed to time travel, is to be able to detect UFOs or flying saucers. I can hear them, it seems in the meat of my ears. And at times the sound of a working saucer, seem to bond to the front center of my head, like how a porpoise would pick up that effect down in the water.

Technically' what our guest is going through, are hold-over imparted effects that must be played out to it's own level of entropy, or these effects loosing energy into nothing.

This, if your'e lucky enough to have the entropy effect from time travel, is like the after-effects of having an LSD trip. Some people even months after going on an LSD trip, with have a certain neurons turn on between the psyche and visual cortex, observing a lizard crawling out of their coffee cup.

A real good book to read on alternate realities, that is funny and entertaining at the same time, is Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas.*CAUTION HERE; I'm just after the mental imaging, not in any way encouraging drug use.

Last edited:

FarOutThere

Which story you want?
2036 St Louis / Mars
1865 Lincoln Assasination trip
Working with Wyatt Earp to retrieve Lincoln's Casket. 1869.

Hi Mr Knight,

Can you tell us anything about 2036?

Thanks for sharing photos of your newer type HDR, comparing the differences is interesting to me.

Tron1

There's still Budweiser that's for sure. Football is still around. St Louis got bigger. I remember turning a corner from a town. I saw the city for miles. I got a friend to come home back when I had my HDR for my first jump. We were six months a part in returning. He got in a car wreck and swerved off the road and hit a tree. After my friend got out he went right back to 2036. His brother saw him disappear without a trace. Billings, Missouri.