Re HDR Pictures

Tron1

I hope you all enjoy thinking time travel is fake travelling with HDR unit. I beg the very different. Just buy one. See what happens.

Tron1

I wish you all could see it but I took my HDR apart and then trashed it trying to make a new rubbing plate. I hope those have had a hdr had good looks at the future. I got a couple good looks. I had my friend who was a private mechanic own company tell me im lost for good. The numbers on the ohm meter were very low. He told me I had one jump left in it with no return.

lamdo263

I wish you all could see it but I took my HDR apart and then trashed it trying to make a new rubbing plate.
How in the fu*K can you trash your HDR setup by making a new rubbing plate? All it is is an expanse of metal, that is connected to a wire. There's nothing to goof up. Stencil the design of the old one on to wither copper, or copper iodized plated metal and then cut it out with a tin snips and deburr the edges.

This is like me saying I goofed up a bowl of Cheerios by trying to dive into it from a step ladder. This is one on me, as that rubbing plate is not very much, or am I missing something here?

The rubbing plate is located on the HDR or is there a ground plate that you sit on?

Wait there's two plates as the designs have changed. One is on the HDR body itself. This is your radionics rub plate. If I'm not incorrect on this, the rubbing plate was turned into a wishing well,..right?

The other bigger plate, the user sits on. This is about the area of a small skillet.

Second issue. When you go zero using this unit, your using in this time and reality body, does not perceive that it went anywhere. But what they say to do, is to go to sleep, because a ghost copy of you, the time traveler then goes to the time target destination. This is more or less a tulpa, or a facsimile of the you here and now, from the real human area of reality.

The tulpa or copy of you goes to the destination point, but there's the soul yoyo contract, to where because that soul is assigned to that particular body, it must return from the target point and join making the body whole, to stay within the body soul contract.

So unless your'e a real bad drughead, or have a mental illness, then your body and soul might have trouble rejoining itself together. I got that right.

Out of OEM HDR use that I know of is out of bounds in this conversation, as it's sometimes dangerous to use, so I'm not going to mention it here.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I hope you all enjoy thinking time travel is fake travelling with HDR unit. I beg the very different. Just buy one. See what happens.

We are just very curious and would like to see some pictures of the past/future and hear more details about your experiences. That's what I'm getting from most of the replies.

Tron1

Your eyes can only see what's in front of you when using HDR. It's impossible unless you use your phone.

TimeFlipper

Your eyes can only see what's in front of you when using HDR. It's impossible unless you use your phone.
Perhaps you would be kind enough to show all of us some of your own pictures taken when time travelling...A video plus pictures taken of a row of old shops in the early 1900s along with people of that era would be great to see, and all you need to do for proof, is to place a piece of paper on the ground with your name Goldenknight22 written on it :D..