Re: I'm done being a time traveller

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Great now Russia is getting in on making fun of me . Madre Fucka burn in hell Russian boy.
He didn't insult you or anything, man! I looked up Google Translate and I think he asked "What is a bag?" or something else, probably. The meaning got... lost in translation I guess.

Element115

@Element115 if you were going to hazard a guess at which one might possibly bear some truth out of 1-6, which one would you lean to?

Some truth being a loose definition:)
3 and 4 are plausible in all realities. 2 is skeptical seeing as recent news has greatly overhyped the seriousness of COVID. The remainder would be nothing short of modern day miracles of scientific discovery which makes it seem implausible.

Briggits Norseff

Atleast for now, I am semi retired from time travel I cannot heal or save your father or mother. I'm not being rude or mean. I just don't like getting spammed in my messages. I don't help people with their problems. I cannot tell the lottery numbers or crypto currency crap. Please stop bugging me. My friend just passed away. Let it go we all live and die. Just for god sakes bug someone else.
Hey Tron, It seems that you are an experienced one. Would you please share some of your experiences with Junior members, I'll be glad to hera...
And kindly eleborate about the Time Travel Machine you used. Thanks
Stay Safe Stay Blessed ✨🙂

Briggits Norseff

until they keep asking and making a niusence of it despite telling them ive never fully tested my hdr out and theres no vortex around to operate it over and so i haven't even time traveld yet but they still find me in the Paranormalis and ask the same question's and yet i dont know how to save them from across the world in amongst millions of people and its annoying to, i used the word looser as if it dosent go right trying with no real time travel experience yet as i would be a looser risking my life hanging on the ass end of an asteroid in outer space when i miss the time travel target area and after hearing about that kid who was teleported into space and back and died shortly after its a horrible thought of what can go wrong with no real time travel experience yet
So sorry to hear bro, but juniors like me didn't knew about anyone and their experience, that's why we ask .....Sorry if that offended you in any way. I just wanted to learn from my seniors and ask about the validity of machines and their experiences so that I could learn and probably don't make mistakes that senior members did while doing their first experiments. 🙄😕

Last edited:

Briggits Norseff

He changed his name to escape ridicule claiming a password breach just move to the next one much easier..
Hii Mahem....I don't know about Time in your area, or in what Time Zone you are living. Actually I wanted to make a Small request if it doesn't bothers you.
I posted under this thread about the experiences of Senior members like @Tron1 but I haven't got any reply. So, can you please make a request to him.

No doubt that this forum jas given me so much but I just wanated to learn about the experiences, of seniors😕