Re: I'm done being a time traveller

Tron1

I'm sorry I took so long to reply. Lots of crap going on. My mother I'm with I have been keeping a close eye on. She's got stage 4 end COPD. We may argue but it's my natural reaction. I'm moving on from time travel but got my nephew into it.

I also was briefly in the Army training to fly an F 15 with NATO. One flight only but they suspended me for awhile. I'm not giving any specific details. I'm just staying home for now. I did make a bid on Steve's house but it was not approved yet. May take awhile. This is my update. I plan to go on Glen Larry very soon with Avery. Don't make fun of what you don't know.

Secretman3811

I'm sorry I took so long to reply. Lots of crap going on. My mother I'm with I have been keeping a close eye on. She's got stage 4 end COPD. We may argue but it's my natural reaction. I'm moving on from time travel but got my nephew into it.

I also was briefly in the Army training to fly an F 15 with NATO. One flight only but they suspended me for awhile. I'm not giving any specific details. I'm just staying home for now. I did make a bid on Steve's house but it was not approved yet. May take awhile. This is my update. I plan to go on Glen Larry very soon with Avery. Don't make fun of what you don't know.
Tron I want to talk to you about yourself you time travel but have you think of what is coming? The future like the NWO is may be coming to pass you have a chance to escape the future why are you in the army? That bad but that your choice

Briggits Norseff

I am really sorry about your mother. Hope so that her condition is better. Alot of prayers From my side.
But whenever you're free and before leaving this "Time Travel Stuff" , I'll be happy if you share your experiences in a post, that would be helpful for others.

INSHALLAH, all of your problems will be soon resolved. ✨💙

Tron1

My mother I'm currently with won't get better. COPD stage 4 cancer. I'm spending time as much as possible Sometimes I get annoyed but it's good I'm the only one that cares. My brother and sister have there own lives.

Briggits Norseff

My mother I'm currently with won't get better. COPD stage 4 cancer. I'm spending time as much as possible Sometimes I get annoyed but it's good I'm the only one that cares. My brother and sister have there own lives.
I can understand, that is a difficult Time for you

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I'm so very sorry. It must be very hard to watch. You can talk to me anytime. My parents are ok, but they are in their 80's, so who knows when I'll be dealing with this. Time sucks...it really does....and it goes by way too fast.

Secretman3811

I'm so very sorry. It must be very hard to watch. You can talk to me anytime. My parents are ok, but they are in their 80's, so who knows when I'll be dealing with this. Time sucks...it really does....and it goes by way too fast.
Listen to me what if his family die it happen to any body what I saying the point is it this go and visit heaven realm and see them again and again by astral projection by using the hyper dimensional resonater...that the point what I talking about..I am sorry about it tron but I think you have this gift of it