Re: Im the real deal

dimension-1hacker

If you want to believe what Tron has said, thats your opinion based on ignorance....What were you rambling on about, covering up my "dear friends truth", by hacking?...You appear to be a very mixed up and delusional person who cannot differentiate fantasy from reality..
I do not disbelieve or believe, which is states using some sarcasism and subjectively funny alternatives, if the gov does try to cover up these sorts of things why not just hack the forum and change the picture. If he was in a "mars prison" would gov let him post authentic pictures online? no right? The most intellegent people are the ones that consider every possibility, attempted insults don't mean anything and potentially reflect negatively on the sayer. Thought you were believes liberal news outlets were fake news mass distributed articles because of a few articles you read online, why not believe gov hacked the forum too, or your mind? : )

my question is how can you know say somebody cannot diffieciate when you yourself understand a fraction of reality, why not that persons opinion reside in the other 99.99999999999999999999999999999-9 percent.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I showed it to you. If you can't see it im sorry. But assure you I am not a fake. Believe what you believe something else is taking these pictures.

Make your apologies to Num7 not to me!!...He was the person you betrayed by sending out the lies that he "wanted to believe was the truth"..
You have NEVER time-travelled, and you damn well know it!!...The best thing that you can do is to send a private message to Num7, explaining WHY you made up all those time-travel stories, iam certain he will forgive you if you only tell him the truth...Everything you and he talk about is between yourselves, I want no part of it, and I don't think our other members will...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's probably censoring software installed by the CIA on this website to obfuscate any questionable photographs that are not permitted for public viewing. We all know Google is censoring everything. You can't find any decent time machine plans anymore.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't see anything either. I'm just looking for an explanation, what am I missing?

I'm giving you all the chances you need to explain us in detail the parts we're missing. I've known you for years, I know you're not a troll. Hope you'll tell us the truth.

Even if the truth is that your stories are made up, we won't hate you or anything man. We're friends and that happens. No one will menace or stalk you. Don't have to worry.