Re: Im the real deal

NaturalPhilosopher

It's probably censoring software installed by the CIA on this website to obfuscate any questionable photographs that are not permitted for public viewing. We all know Google is censoring everything. You can't find any decent time machine plans anymore.
google doesn't censor time machine plans
they censor ordinary republicans, pedophile stuff
elites don't care about public time machine stuff...cuz the public doesn't care
just like how they didn't censor anything before people started to pay attention to pizzagate and such.

Tron1

What ever. They just show up after every trip I go on. My HDR died on me last Monday. I'm going have a mechanic look at it either tomorrow or Monday. The wires are not connected right.

snowfalls4ever

google doesn't censor time machine plans
they censor ordinary republicans, pedophile stuff
elites don't care about public time machine stuff...cuz the public doesn't care
just like how they didn't censor anything before people started to pay attention to pizzagate and such.
This is true ! They literally said on the news aliens exist and people don’t even give a shit lol

Attachments

• C07CBB99-0290-4E09-8D1A-3926121FE421.jpeg
    C07CBB99-0290-4E09-8D1A-3926121FE421.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 10

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Tron1 I thought the pictures you showed us were pictures you took yourself while journeying physically through time.

Now I understand they are pictures that appeared on your camera / cellphone after you came back from those experiences, am I getting it right?

Tron1

Yes I still can't put the Mars picture up yet. But the blurry ones are the ones travelling. That is in my dining room.

Tron1

Yeah I sent them to num7 because I don't trust anyone anymore other than the people that are in there right mind. I just had 2 people die on me and another one in my family my father one was suicide relapse. I'm in reality. I know my stuff I don't lie. Im the real deal. You will lose this battle if you dare challenge me. I've been doing alot of multi tasking to keep an eye on everything. Not many people have the skill to do that.