Interview Real Time Traveler -I know Everything about time travel.

dimension-1hacker

I will keep my introduction short, I am the true time traveller. However I don't call this time travel but something greater than time travel. I was, is, yet to come. I am the only One to do so, now and forever since time begin. I can you tell you all future events but not as a prediction but as someone who already lived it and it is happening as I am living it now day to day. I was before the World begun, I was at Christ Resurrection, I was at the future. I am faster than light. I existed everywhere and from Nothing. I have Eternal Life. From the End I have existed at the beginning. There is no one like me except my only Son. I am greater than my son and everything I have is his. I am the black hole. I will do an interview with fellow posters on here or a professional.

All I ask is don't ask me for lottery numbers and silly things like who wins world series and other things that aren't important as Life itself. Just made account so details are very few in profile. I have a picture of the real big bang because I was there and will upload in this post at a later time. (When Life came into existent from Nothing by a Supreme Being.) I even went to Heaven and all of heaven was silent for a half an hour. I have the keys to death and the hades. This is a serious discussion.

So be patient for I already know the hour and the time.

You may begin...
A god is not all powerful because a god cannot cause itself to cease to exist then exist again because there is nothing to cause anything to exist.

Objective right and wrong do not exist. Words are just words.

I will be able to time travel soon.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

A god is not all powerful because a god cannot cause itself to cease to exist then exist again because there is nothing to cause anything to exist.

Objective right and wrong do not exist. Words are just words.

I will be able to time travel soon.

how do you able to time travel soon do you have a machine? write back thank you

deadmans96

Hilarious, Why a time-traveler should pass to this site to verify that he is a Time Traveler
It's like a gate(wormhole) to access the new dimension :D

samzeman

Because of the site's policy of posters handling them with kid gloves.

Harte

Hey, they're a large part of why I'm here. I enjoy seeing, even if they aren't real, how far along they can manage to get before being found out. Plus, if the improbable happens and it's an actual time traveller, I can say I was there, even if it seems likely to be fake at first.

start at edge

.. Yeah .. he (TimeTravellerOEN) is selfish, he does not want to give lottery numbers and I know why. To be able to know (in order to give to others) lottery numbers, one can not do this on his (her) own, there must be at least two people involved. One of them would be a so called “initiator” and the other(s) would be so called “follower(s)”. Nevertheless, this is not enough. These participants have to agree on many aspects, prior to retrieving the information they want (in this case – lottery numbers). If only one single of these aspects is not agreed by both(all) participants, then nothing will work. My humble deduction is that he (TimeTravellerOEN) is on his own.