Reality Glitches

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Buildings that mysteriously appear in empty fields overnight are usually permanent. I still have that memory of when I was a boy. A local police station that I used to visit disappeared and turned into an empty field. That was permanent. I think most people learn to just ignore these things as defects in memory.

TimeFlipper

Buildings that mysteriously appear in empty fields overnight are usually permanent. I still have that memory of when I was a boy. A local police station that I used to visit disappeared and turned into an empty field. That was permanent. I think most people learn to just ignore these things as defects in memory.
On my 20th birthday i got arrested for speeding on my Raleigh push bike...I wished now that the police station i was taken to had disappeared!! LOL

Khaos

where the wild things are

I've had this happen. Construction and Deconstruction has come along way since the early days of man, but it doesn't take ten minutes to build/demolish a large building. It takes planning, time and effort. I've seen buildings come and go within a day of each other.

Itheblaze

When Rosemary's Baby came out in 1968, my Mom and friends went to the drive- through to see it. In the scene where Satan rapes Mia Farrow he looks like a Reptilian Lizard man. If you watch the movie now, he looks like a wolf man. I was able to talk to one of her friends and she also remembers the Reptilian instead of the wolf looking man.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Update: The street light change appears to be permanent. All the street lights on the street where the transformer blew up are now putting out the yellowish orange light. They have been on all night and did not change to the white light that I remember. So it wasn't a warmup thing. This yellowish orange light is much dimmer that the white light. There is a noticeable difference in the way everything looks as I run down the street. Of course it could just be that the transformer that blew has to be there for the whiter light. That is something that I can't see too well at that time of day. So time will tell.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein, your story of the events showing changes in the area you live in makes me wonder if someone or some country is playing with the timelines again, changing events and you're seeing the time ripple effect of those changes. If you go back in time say one hundred years, and make major changes it will start a time ripple effect of changes over the next hundred years. And you will see and remember changes like new buildings, streets, billboards and street lights different from the previous day because of this ripple effect through time. The changes that were made 100 years ago affected decisions to build or not to build and you're seeing those changes in the time ripple effect. I'm wondering if other areas around California and other states observed subtle changes in their areas also. It would be an interesting thing to research.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes, I believe today's world governments can and do make changes in history to affect a time ripple effect on events in current history changing things for the better or worse.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, your story of the events showing changes in the area you live in makes me wonder if someone or some country is playing with the timelines again, changing events and you're seeing the time ripple effect of those changes. If you go back in time say one hundred years, and make major changes it will start a time ripple effect of changes over the next hundred years. And you will see and remember changes like new buildings, streets, billboards and street lights different from the previous day because of this ripple effect through time. The changes that were made 100 years ago affected decisions to build or not to build and you're seeing those changes in the time ripple effect. I'm wondering if other areas around California and other states observed subtle changes in their areas also. It would be an interesting thing to research.

The thing I want to point out is most of the time when I see these glitches, there is no reasonable explanation for why or how it could happen. But this one was different. The glitch occurred right after the very loud electrical discharge and then the big boom. Like something blew up. What I'm suggesting is these glitches could also be the result of natural phenomena. Possibly a lightening strike too.