Reality Glitches

paradox404

I got the feeling that someone was changing the timeline in 2013 and 2014, because of all the altervus I had, although its possible that now the ripples are forming. Either way I have noticed changes in the timeline myself.

Specifically my theory on the matter is that someone perhaps in the future makes a time machine and goes back to change the past and creates the Dark government, creating the conditions for the machine's conception, who in turn use it to negatively affect the timeline. Its possible the issue stems to before or during 1666. Wouldn't 1776 be a good cover to people hoping to rid them?

TimeFlipper

I got the feeling that someone was changing the timeline in 2013 and 2014, because of all the altervus I had, although its possible that now the ripples are forming. Either way I have noticed changes in the timeline myself.

Specifically my theory on the matter is that someone perhaps in the future makes a time machine and goes back to change the past and creates the Dark government, creating the conditions for the machine's conception, who in turn use it to negatively affect the timeline. Its possible the issue stems to before or during 1666. Wouldn't 1776 be a good cover to people hoping to rid them?
Hi..I dont know if you are aware of the, Atlanticus NOT revisited project?
Basically it says that scientists discovered what maybe called a reverse time wave, from the 1943 experiment we all know about..
Every 20years from 1943 the reverse time wave could return to our earth causing massive damage..
However in 1963 a "damping" device had been made to nullify the reverse time wave..
The scientists also discovered a "sub node" of a 10 year cycle as well as a 20 year cycle..therefore a few of the time wave ripples might have gotten through the damping process of the reverse time wave, and a sub node would put 2013 right into your thinking framework..
Take a look at the, Atlanticus NOT revisited project...unless you are already aware of it..
Kind Regards
John.

paradox404

"timeflipper, post: 98734, member: 6456"]

Basically it says that scientists discovered what maybe called a reverse time wave, from the 1943 experiment we all know about..
Every 20years from 1943 the reverse time wave could return to our earth causing massive damage..
However in 1963 a "damping" device had been made to nullify the reverse time wave..
The scientists also discovered a "sub node" of a 10 year cycle as well as a 20 year cycle..therefore a few of the time wave ripples might have gotten through the damping process of the reverse time wave, and a sub node would put 2013 right into your thinking framework..
Take a look at the, Atlanticus NOT revisited project...unless you are already aware of it..
Kind Regards
John.

I have heard about the Philadelphia experiment, but that is the first time I have ever heard about that. I guess it is possible that might have something to do with it, as they started infrequently in 2012, climaxed between 2013-2014, and has stopped. I still do get dejavu, just I haven't had any of that purple haze I associate with altervus. From what I have read, I find interesting, as I had a dream in which HAARP was misused and completely destroyed the weather to the point that storms would destroy all houses but smart houses. I am aussming my counterpart has the same ability as he basically told me the whole back story and showed me a few memories.

Anyway, whatever caused these altervus awakened some of my psychic abilities, namely sensing auras (I can "feel" the intention/differences between me and someone I am in the same room as.), and knowing outcomes of some future events. (Normally within a minute of discovering the answer.)

Not sure if its related, but 95% of my dreams are about alternate timelines, and the 5% are events from the future, in which the accuracy is creepy. In fact, someone I saw in one of said premonition dreams I had last year I met in real life this week, and they look more or less exactly the same in the dream.

TimeFlipper

"timeflipper, post: 98734, member: 6456"]

Kind Regards
John.

I have heard about the Philadelphia experiment, but that is the first time I have ever heard about that. I guess it is possible that might have something to do with it, as they started infrequently in 2012, climaxed between 2013-2014, and has stopped. I still do get dejavu, just I haven't had any of that purple haze I associate with altervus. From what I have read, I find interesting, as I had a dream in which HAARP was misused and completely destroyed the weather to the point that storms would destroy all houses but smart houses. I am aussming my counterpart has the same ability as he basically told me the whole back story and showed me a few memories.

Anyway, whatever caused these altervus awakened some of my psychic abilities, namely sensing auras (I can "feel" the intention/differences between me and someone I am in the same room as.), and knowing outcomes of some future events. (Normally within a minute of discovering the answer.)

Not sure if its related, but 95% of my dreams are about alternate timelines, and the 5% are events from the future, in which the accuracy is creepy. In fact, someone I saw in one of said premonition dreams I had last year I met in real life this week, and they look more or less exactly the same in the dream.
Last year i bought some "aura" spectacles from ebay..These were supposed to give the viewer sight of a human beings aura...However i couldnt see anything through them only darkness, but my youngest son did see my aura or so he told me lol ;)
Its said that HAARP uses weather modification developed from the works of Wilhelm Reich, who is well worth investigating into...He was producing a sort of electronic "radio sonde" in the late 1940s that was flown on a weather balloon and was capable of busting very violent storms or creating them!!
Most people have seen his cloud busting tube devices that are also are supposed to decrease the dead "orgone" (DOR) thats responsible for these violent storms, inside certain clouds..
You can find out more about him in the very interesting book called, The Montauk Project pages 41 to 47 which you can download for free from certain places on the internet..
Kind Regards
John

Khaos

where the wild things are
Last year i bought some "aura" spectacles from ebay..These were supposed to give the viewer sight of a human beings aura

Lol... I wouldn't trust anything that comes from ebay such as that. Its less about seeing an aura than it is sensing it. You sense it. Once you sense it, you get an idea of what type, it can be warm, cold, a combination. It can be any color or even a combination of colors. Some auras have smells too.

TimeFlipper

Last year i bought some "aura" spectacles from ebay..These were supposed to give the viewer sight of a human beings aura

Lol... I wouldn't trust anything that comes from ebay such as that. Its less about seeing an aura than it is sensing it. You sense it. Once you sense it, you get an idea of what type, it can be warm, cold, a combination. It can be any color or even a combination of colors. Some auras have smells too.
Yeah..I live and learn LOL :eek::D

Miniature

Has anyone experienced reality glitches such as movie titles slightly different or kids cartoons different? My son brought it to my attention that "Interview with a Vampire" is now "Interview with the Vampire". And he showed me the cat in the hat cartoon that was very different. Very odd esp BBC we both remember the same things but when he looked in net most like 99.9 % of ppl remember these things the way they r now.

They pull that crap all the time. Be glad that your kid is aware enough to notice the tricks they pull. Encourage his awareness, because it will help in the future.

There are a few time travelers who do go back to alter personal events in their lives. A lot of these do ripple out though and while splitting the time line also drag a lot of the original with it. Least in the affected area.

paradox404

Noticed another change in the time line.

I have this photograph from a camp I went to, I believe it was last year?, anyway this photograph had a white background with no writing (Or black writing). Just a generic photograph. I had a look at it recently and now it was made with a blue background with writing and a very hipster font. And them there was the case where I installed a program on my UltraBook which vanished the next day.

Heck I even had dejavu on thursday which followed the events of a dream I had 10 years ago to the letter.

Is it just me or are these timequakes (Reality Glitches) getting more frequent? All the events I mentioned happened this week.

Personally I 'feel' aura's through my 3rd chakra, although normally it only acts as a warning mechanism though. However my 4th appears to have activated, not sure what it brings to the table though.