Reality Glitches

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I took the picture because I noticed the sign change. Yet the sign appeared very weathered like it had been that way for a very long time. Perhaps the sign exists at a nexus point between realities. Like what would happen if I stopped and got out of my car and went over to touch the sign? Would I then be on a timeline where there are only six exits?

Einstein, are you still experimenting with time? I think you are somehow doing it yourself.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I took the picture because I noticed the sign change. Yet the sign appeared very weathered like it had been that way for a very long time. Perhaps the sign exists at a nexus point between realities. Like what would happen if I stopped and got out of my car and went over to touch the sign? Would I then be on a timeline where there are only six exits?

Einstein, are you still experimenting with time? I think you are somehow doing it yourself.

These things that change for no apparent reason have been happening to me all my life. I wasn't experimenting with time back when I took the picture of the sign with the changing number of exits.

I can't rule out that the city may have come through and changed all the street lights. But why change to the older amber type which uses 10 times as much electricity? And 5 months later change back to the newer LED type? And what about the burnt out street lights? There are 3 burnt out lights along the route I jog. Which to me looks like a lack of maintenance by the city. I remember when the burnt out lights used to work. It's been that way for a couple of years at least.

But my Time experiments continue. Currently there seems to be indications that time flows in 3 directions. One of those directions is sideways in time. That direction is what I call Null Time.

Chocomil

Reality glitches are a means of detecting gps locations of white matter disruptions, but they cannot be remembered by anyone in that timeline. It is impossible as it is a status of equal neutral reaction to universal events in a specific reality.

Troth Join

May I ask, do you occasionally get a sensation that is hard to explain, in particular, do you sometimes get a purple blur around objects when you get dejavu?
Mine is like being in a dream, and remembering something from another dream... except that I remember exactly when and how it happened. Sometimes I feel like it's an experience of reality that's projected outward so strongly that it somehow bounces back to me. After many years of this, I still don't know what to make of it.

The friend who guided me through a lot of my understanding about switching realities called it "jumping tracks". It made a lot of sense...
I think the same is happening to me, sometimes I have very casual dreams and then after some time I'm somewhere out with my friends and bamm I remember it already taking place in my dreams, none of my friends can understand that... so can't I. :)