Reality Glitches

Sandy

I just noticed another movie title is changed last night. Very weird BC the the title I remembered is now a horror satanic movie. Odd makes me question my memories u know.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I got an update to my original post. As of yesterday morning (The blue moon morning) the street lights are now all back to the familiar LED bright white type. I counted them. A total of 22 street lights have changed back to the LED type. I was thinking maybe the city must have come through the day before and changed them all. But about half of them are engulfed in tree limbs. And there was no evidence that the trees had been trimmed to gain access to the street lights. This is really weird. I've been watching these street lights every morning since the transformer explosion. Another thing I notice is that my original post says I go out every morning at 4:00am for my morning jog. But as far back as I can remember I have always walked out my front door at 3:00am. This is almost like what it must feel like to be a Slider.

One thing worthy of note is that I was doing an experiment with my Tesla coils the day before the change. It was a new arrangement that I hadn't tried. Two powered Tesla coils at right angle to each other with another two un-powered Tesla coils about three feet away. I had the powered coils pulsing at about 2Hz but alternating back and forth. Only thing is one of the coils was always on, even though it was being pulsed on and off. But there was an extra snapping sound coming from the un-powered coils. Just based on my proximity the snapping coil was throwing out a spark with no power being applied. As I moved closer the spark got bigger and louder. I held a metal screwdriver up close to see how big a spark I could draw off. About 3 inches of spark. That's about 150,000 volts. Which is three times what my powered coils put out. Usually a voltage induction field grows weaker with distance away. But here I had evidence of a field that was growing stronger with distance away. That's backwards! And I was immersed in that field for about 5 minutes of testing. Perhaps this is evidence of another sideways direction in time. And maybe I got pushed sideways.

Martian

The only type of field I've heard of that doesn't diminish with distance is the gluon field, which is said to have timelike and spacelike components. I wouldn't get too excited just yet, though, since it was probably something far more mundane like resonance between the coils (it's a transformer, so it can increase the voltage while decreasing current).

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I thought your 4am jog was a little early. The 'witching hour', 3am, makes even less sense. Why so early?

I like to get my exercise for the day over with early. It's always nice and cool at that time of the day. Also very few cars to dodge. During the day I wouldn't get any exercise at all. I would be spending most of my time waiting at intersections to cross the road. I've been waking up usually between 2:00 and 2:30 every day for as long back as I can remember.

Itheblaze

And you really don't remember waking up to go jog at 4am like you posted earlier? I'm glad this is documented here in case a week from now the time remembered is a 1am jog. I wonder if this is happening to your neighbors also, but how would they know unless they kept a daily diary log or something?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What is amazing to me is that my original post didn't change about the street lights. They were amber colored for quite a while since the transformer blew up. But now it is a completely different type of bulb.

I took a picture one time of this sign I used to pass on the way to work every morning. It listed the number of exits for the city I was entering. It used to say three exits. But as time moved on it would change to four, then five, then six exits. But always the sign would appear old like it has been there for years. The thing is there has always been seven exits for that city. I remember taking a picture of that sign when it said four exits. But as the number changed, I would go look up the picture to see if it still said four exits. Nope. It said five exits on the picture. Currently my picture says six exits. And one time while visiting my sister on the other side of the country I told her about this. She used to live in this area, and remembers the sign when it listed three exits. So it appears to me that reality isn't as solid as we would like to believe.

Itheblaze

What's interesting here is that you and your sister's memory hasn't changed, just the picture. If there were always 7 exits for that city, why then, would the sign say 3 exits at all? What was your reason for taking a picture of the sign to begin with?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I took the picture because I noticed the sign change. Yet the sign appeared very weathered like it had been that way for a very long time. Perhaps the sign exists at a nexus point between realities. Like what would happen if I stopped and got out of my car and went over to touch the sign? Would I then be on a timeline where there are only six exits?