Reality Glitches

Miniature

"timeflipper, post: 98734, member: 6456"]
I got the feeling that someone was changing the timeline in 2013 and 2014, because of all the altervus I had, although its possible that now the ripples are forming. Either way I have noticed changes in the timeline myself.

Specifically my theory on the matter is that someone perhaps in the future makes a time machine and goes back to change the past and creates the Dark government, creating the conditions for the machine's conception, who in turn use it to negatively affect the timeline. Its possible the issue stems to before or during 1666. Wouldn't 1776 be a good cover to people hoping to rid them?
Hi..I dont know if you are aware of the, Atlanticus NOT revisited project?
Basically it says that scientists discovered what maybe called a reverse time wave, from the 1943 experiment we all know about..
Every 20years from 1943 the reverse time wave could return to our earth causing massive damage..
However in 1963 a "damping" device had been made to nullify the reverse time wave..
The scientists also discovered a "sub node" of a 10 year cycle as well as a 20 year cycle..therefore a few of the time wave ripples might have gotten through the damping process of the reverse time wave, and a sub node would put 2013 right into your thinking framework..
Take a look at the, Atlanticus NOT revisited project...unless you are already aware of it..
Kind Regards
John.

I have heard about the Philadelphia experiment, but that is the first time I have ever heard about that. I guess it is possible that might have something to do with it, as they started infrequently in 2012, climaxed between 2013-2014, and has stopped. I still do get dejavu, just I haven't had any of that purple haze I associate with altervus. From what I have read, I find interesting, as I had a dream in which HAARP was misused and completely destroyed the weather to the point that storms would destroy all houses but smart houses. I am aussming my counterpart has the same ability as he basically told me the whole back story and showed me a few memories.

Anyway, whatever caused these altervus awakened some of my psychic abilities, namely sensing auras (I can "feel" the intention/differences between me and someone I am in the same room as.), and knowing outcomes of some future events. (Normally within a minute of discovering the answer.)

Not sure if its related, but 95% of my dreams are about alternate timelines, and the 5% are events from the future, in which the accuracy is creepy. In fact, someone I saw in one of said premonition dreams I had last year I met in real life this week, and they look more or less exactly the same in the dream.

Miniature

Philadelphia experiment is so creepy. I believe it's probably true. That is why it's not such a good idea to teleport or time travel. It's gross and I wouldn't wish that horror on anyone.

TPTB need to offer themselves up as guinea pigs if they are so awesome and all that. Prove to us, you mfr's that you are so damn special that you rule us. Bring it, Dick Cheney. Whoopee, you can shoot your friend's face off. Big deal. Any idiot 5 year old who doesn't know how to use a gun can do the same damn thing.

Use your own damn selves for your creepy experiments. Leave everyone else alone, you scumbags.

Miniature

Sorry, but that is what I have to say about scum offering up soldiers for their creepy experiments. They keep trying to pull the same crap over and over too.

paradox404

I believe it's part of their big plan to rule us by devolving the rest of us and becoming the superior "Enlightened" race. Well, they forget two tiny details, you cannot higher consciousness by doing that, and two, the human race will splinter into progressive and recessive species. If I am correct, there should be a connection between race and psychic abilities.

And the more evolved of us can detect the time quakes. In my case, they fell like reality isn't real during a minor(?) quake. And I am assuming the experiences I were having in 2013/2014 were larger timequakes/altervus.

For all those who have experienced reality glitches, was there anyone else in your family who has the ability?

Miniature

Those things have been happening to me for many years now. Just maintain your composure. Don't buy into the lies. You can't even side with friends or family, because they won't allow it. You have to practice being alone.

paradox404

Those things have been happening to me for many years now. Just maintain your composure. Don't buy into the lies. You can't even side with friends or family, because they won't allow it. You have to practice being alone.

I know, sometimes they will "Forget" about premonitions I told them about a few days to weeks earlier, and when I tell them, I sense they think I am crazy.

Anyway, I think one of my friends believe me, because I creeped him out when I was asking him something a while back. Anyway, I was talking to him about something and I told him I was psychic, I assume he didn't believe me so I gave a few examples of things that happened. Afterwards he went onto a stage prop and went down. I needed to ask him something related to what we were doing and called his name at the top of the prop, where he appeared about a second later, looking confused and asks me "How did you know I was going to be there?"

Anyway, the most annoying part of being psychic is sliding worldlines. But is that a problem deliberately created by the dark government to prevent our evolution?

Martian

Hurr hurr... I'm a time traveler, and psychics even creep me out... and the govt is scared of what I have...

Or I'm just bullshitting you... :)

Falkon303

So if we are going to assume that reality has glitches, then we have to assume that there's a form of a system control. This can also change how the paranormal is viewed altogether. This could open up the possibility that all paranormal is simply a part of the reality "programming", or instead it could mean that the paranormal is in face a glimpse of what reality actually is outside of the system. Interesting possibilities open up, would love to hear some other thoughts on this.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Something I noticed a few nights ago, I had a friend over and we were listening to a song. The song is about 3 minutes long, but it seemed longer. It went on and on, it was like time slowed down.