Debate religions fanatics

Poison Pen

The real question is, why do you believe terrorism exists? Did you personally verify any terrorist story you heard about? How many times do you have to be fooled before you realize you are being fooled?

And what evidence do you have that it don't exist? Where are your sources that tell you this?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is a video by ISIS promulgated by the news media as being real.. The video is obviously fake. The shadows cast by those in the video point in different directions. That is impossible.

I had a hard time trying to locate this. Apparently Google is removing all the original source videos and pictures.

TimeFlipper

Personally i believe the view of the desert in which the two guys appear in is actually a picture of the desert, hence two studio lights from left and right causing the two shadows :)

Draw your minds back to the fake moon landings where the studio lights were causing the twin shadows to appear :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I agree that terrorism exists. But ISIS doesn't exist. The real terrorists are those creating and promulgating this war propaganda.

Poison Pen

I agree that terrorism exists. But ISIS doesn't exist. The real terrorists are those creating and promulgating this war propaganda.

Wait a minute. In posts #8 and #10 you seem to indicate that you yourself does not believe it exist. Or you just saying you don't think ISIS exists.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I believe the terrorist group ISIS is being created in our minds by the news media. No such group actually exists on the planet. But someone is creating this fictional war propaganda. Those people are the true terrorists.