remote viewing predictions

titorite

The year is 2019 and still no doom. Preppers waited in vain surrounded by 20 year food stuff and piles upon piles of ammunition as the economy carries on along with a world that kept on spinning.

Their was never an N day, pole shift never happened, the computers kept on computing and life continued on as normal , alas the poor preppers we left behind in their bunkers surrounded by salty dry foods and ammo that would never get used.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The year is 2019 and still no doom. Preppers waited in vain surrounded by 20 year food stuff and piles upon piles of ammunition as the economy carries on along with a world that kept on spinning.

Their was never an N day, pole shift never happened, the computers kept on computing and life continued on as normal , alas the poor preppers we left behind in their bunkers surrounded by salty dry foods and ammo that would never get used.
Titor prevented it.

steven chiverton

Since I have had such a decent success rate of predictions , I thought I should start posting them instead of just time stamping them with emails.
Some of my past successes:
I have predicted every Presidential Election, including 2016. I had told family and friends Trump would win, even though the polls said otherwise.
I have seen the faces of future family members, I had said several years ago we will be watching movies not on film, but digitally.
I saw 3D movies would NOT be as popular as producers had hoped, I see the same for 360 movies.
I also saw cable television changing where coaxial lines will not be needed.
Currently, my most trouble some prediction:
I get either 2018 or 2019, a country hostile with the United States will accidently detonate their own nuclear device in their own country, killing many.
a country hostile to the united states detonate a nuclear weapon well that dident happen never herd of it on the news yet

steven chiverton

your a bit late mayhem with your remote viewing its already been happening, and in the uk they found a cure within 3 hours and in australia they found a cure that can stop it in its tracks so and theres others so when it starts human testing we will find out but the world as we know it will end and the new world order will start according to dolores cannon