Ren's General Comments

Ren

Explain Pam Hunt again in this forum.

Well, when you said Ann, I only thought of this girl in the 5th grade named Ann. She was in the same class as Pam and I. We played spin the bottle and I may have kissed Ann. I don't remember.

The 5th grade is significant to me as that is when I became obsessed with UFOs, time travel, metaphysics and the like. I was always interested in such things but I really started to read about it a lot at that time.

Ren

Hey Ren: WHO ARE YOU REALLY?????????????
Describe who you are! What state did you grow up in?

By now you've had a chance to read all of "I am John Titor, ask me a question" on that other website.
I assure you that all those predictions are just educated guesses.
I was born in Michigan on an Air Force base.
My father is a pilot and I lived all over the world.
I've lived all over the U.S.
I've lived in the Philippines.
I've lived in Germany.
I like old media especially comics. I like to swim. I like to write and make up stories. I like a bit of Gothic bad poetry.
I was really in the U.S. Army.
I really did study languages and cryptology.
I'm mostly German heritage with Irish/Scottish/Welsh/English -- and a dash of French and Cherokee Indian.
I'm Gnostic Pagan. I dropped my Christian faith but have since recognized a historical Apollonius Jesus.
I'm in Japan. I worry a lot about my future. I feel a lot of strong tremors all the time and need to create this fantasy about being able to predict the future. I've always needed to do that but right now the need is very strong.

Liberty

That is good to hear!
O.k. Enough warnings from an old liar like me.
All the right people are on Paranormalis.
All the wrong people were not able to decrypt it all.

John Titor may not have given many details.

But respected newspapers all have headlines that suggest these things could happen. We can't deny
that.

Today's Doomsayers tell us that several things may or may not happen at the same time.
Asteroid impacts.
Polar Shift
Stock market crashes.
Earthquakes.
Floods.
Eruptions.
Civil Wars.
And so much more going into 2012.

Like a 70's commercial. Just replace Titor for Pepper. Im a pepper, your a pepper, she's a pepper. We're a pepper, wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?????

Rosco..Jones

Ren, nice bio there. Similar to yourself, I am a wanderer. But, only 12 states and Ontario are under my belt. Living in a variety of locations does broaden your insights as to how things work.

I've read the Gnostic bible and consider it a valid historical record. Its omission from the standard bible was more than a slight oversight. Religions in those times were in a state of flux. The selection of which books to contain in the official Christian bible was determined more by political interests than religious ones. You ever notice that Jesus did not have any personal writings contained in the Bible? Everything is stories written sometime by others, often much later. The Bible was constructed in such a way as to appeal to the pagans and other religions. The key was for the Church to maintain control and felt to be a required component of religious belief. I do feel that Jesus' message has been been distorted over the centuries. Personally, I feel all religions are just different ways to comprehend something that is difficult to put into words, different strokes for different folks.

P.S. Do you still want to start that conversation on the physics behind JT's time machine?
Just let me know when and where. I'll be waiting.

Rosco..Jones

Hey Ren,
Still working on an overall summary. I think first it would be a good start to focus on some specific sections and concepts.

I chose this section because I had similar views on the nature of light before I read this.
Note: Quintessences below in [0060] are a Planck mass*. Sorry the formulas did not transfer.

Time Travel Patent Application sections 0057-0060

[0057] The Space-Time Lattice

[0058] The understanding of the true nature of space-time and how’ it is formulated in three dimensions of real space is crucial. To simply assume that space-time exists, and thence not to question the nature of that existence, denies a deeper understanding of the universe.

[0059] In order to understand the nature of space-lime itself, at the quantum level a further look at the nature light and the photon is necessary. Since Einstein’s description of light as a particle (the photon) and the description of the photoelectric effect, the standard picture of light as simply a wave can, no longer be applied. If light was to exist as a photon, it could not exist in one dimension, as ordinary waves do. It would need to be three dimensional, with the addition of time. Let us suppose, in this case, that a photon is a three dimensional helical ringlet of light, traveling in the x vector, and spinning around the x-axis. Conventionally this ringlet has a radius; r=Lambda/2 pie. The ringlet itself would he vibrating in the y and z vectors. The vectors x, y and z would represent the photon. The substance of which, would he traveling in the x direction and oscillating in the y and z vectors, which would represent oscillatory energy. This in turn would allow it to act as a wave, and create oscillatory electromagnetic fields.

[0060] It is important to re-examine space-time itself in this light, this would have one directional vector with two vector dimensions of energy, one of capacitance and one of electrical permeability, thus accounting for the well-known constants of free space, the permittivity of free space and the permeability of free space 4D respectively. The vector dimension of direction x, would be the direction of travel and those “quintessences” traveling in an outwardly direction would account for none other than the expansion of the universe.

Three of these quintessences would naturally constitute three dimensional visible space-time. These constituents of space-time would interact with the generations of the other vector dimensions reciprocally. Thus one quintessence would sweep out one vector of (Lambda sub zero) permeability and one vector of (mu sub zero) permeability, through which the other two quintessences could travel, and vice-verse, creating a three dimensional space-time lattice.

My Comments
In [0059] a photon is described as a three dimensional helical ringlet of light, traveling in the x vector, and spinning around the x-axis. The way I saw this was the photon is orbiting a Planck mass nucleus in the y and z vectors, perpendicular to the x vector line of travel. This would form the 3D helical nature of the photons as the pair travel at C velocity. The frequency/wavelength would be determined by the Planck mass size of the nucleus and the resultant change in the radius of the orbital. Viewed in a 3D frame, this would appear as a standard oscillating sine wave.

*Planck Mass - The Planck mass is not the elusive particle so often depicted, but it is the constituent part of each electron and neutrino. If the Planck mass is considered as a charged black hole, we find that the electron mass and charge are a natural corollary. The faster the rotation of the Planck mass the lower its measurable mass appears to be: at the speed of light we are left with a massless and chargeless particle that is identified with the neutrino and an extension in our world of such mass decrease is investigated. Finally, the interaction of the Planck charge with virtual particles present in the vacuum seems to yield the right charge for the d-quark and a negative fine structure constant seems to imply a speed faster than light. So the reason the Planck mass is large is the same as the statement of the "hierarchy problem"; why is gravity so much weaker than the quantum forces represented by Compton?
The Randall-Sundrum model gives one possible explanation: quantum forces are carried by open strings confined to a "brane" (our observable spacetime), while gravity is carried by closed strings that can move off the brane into a larger dimensional space called the "bulk", so we see less gravitons than we do quanta of standard model forces because some of the gravitons are outside our visible universe.

Ren

Planck's laws are flawed according to Planck himself.
Things do travel faster than the speed of light.
Relativity understanding is in its infancy.
It is said that not even light can escape some black holes.

Rosco..Jones

Ren, I'm disappointed with your response. I was hoping for a discussion, not just a few blanket statements that are absolutes.
Yes, Planck's law has problems with extremely close proximity. Experimental methods and technology has greatly changed since Max's time. Understandings change as we continue to learn. Even though I do agree with your statements, nothing here addresses the points I was looking to here your views upon. Thanks anyway.

Planck's law of thermal radiation is limited to equilibrium systems that have a definite temperature and do not carry any heat flux. Here we extend it to steady-state systems with a constant heat flux. The obtained formulas explicitly describe the spectrum of thermal radiation in every direction and provide a sound basis for the self-consistent analysis of radiative heat transport across interfaces, gaps, layered and other important structures. 29 JUN 2011

The new findings could have "a broad impact," says Shen. People working with devices using small separations will now have a clear understanding that Planck's law "is not a fundamental limitation," as many people now think, he says. But further work is needed to explore even closer spacings, Chen says, because "we don't know exactly what the limit is yet" in terms of how much heat can be dissipated in closely spaced systems. "Current theory will not be valid once we push down to 1 nanometer spacing." July 29, 2009

Ren

I'm not a physicist but if you're trying to understand how a time machine might work, you're looking at the wrong things. Everyone is. Don't use any limiting existing laws of physics.

A time machine might be like a camera and a film projector.
First you open the shutter exposing yourself and your immediate world around you to the chamber within the shutter.
This chamber makes a clone of you and your immediate surroundings.

As a clone in a contained chamber, you are a part of a different time and space.
Your original self and your original world are separate outside the chamber.
Now because there is a theory that present time contains ghost impressions of the past,
you can rewind the time outside your chamber as if it was a movie clip.
You can then view the past. This is because the past exists along with the present when you view it all in a separate time and space.
Now as a film projector, your chamber can open the shutter again but this time project your future clone image into the rewound past.

This is also how teleportation might work.
You take such a sophisticated picture of yourself that it produces a clone of you projected in a distant location.
It means you die in one location and are born again in a distant location.