Ren's General Comments

titorite

John Titor never said anything about ron paul.... but yeah he does do well at the straw polls... if he can take the primaries for nomination he might win... who knows.

Ren

Here is a general comment about the economy.
Yes, the Occupy Movement is drawing attention to the problem of unemployment as well as other grievances.
Yes, I think moving your money to a Credit Union is a good thing.
Employers are hiring temporary workers for the Christmas holidays and that is making the unemployment rate go down a little. But these employers are saying that they are hiring fewer temps this year.
Sorry, but I don't think there is anything we can do to save the U.S. economy.
The privileged don't want to repair roads and schools or keep teachers, firefighters and police.
So John's comments about our near future are most probably not reversible.

People report it felt in Texas, Kansas and Arkansas.
It all seems too familiar.
Do you think that John Titor might have been implying that the U.S. might literally split into different territories?

according to edgar cayce, its more than possible, and not just him that suggested it happening, i just find cayce to be the most accurate prophet, out of all ive researched. they say the great lakes will dump into the missisippi, when the i think its hudson bay, that huge bay in canada, dumps into the great lakes, of course when pole shift happens, ill try and find cayces map a long with others

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-map-edgar-cayce-after-the

looking for the navy's official map of the future now, and ren i must say. ur a lot more tolerable now that you seem to me at least, as not lying

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/us-navy-map-of-the-future-is-this-now-2011-2012/

the second map, is so interesting, the huge land in the pacific, is that lumeria? atlantis? same with the new land in the atlantic by america? i say pacific is lumeria, and the one by atlanta is atlantis... interesting to note, the polynesians, the race/nation, of the tiny pacific islands, is well known as by far the most accomplished sailors, so that may be lumeria, cause lumeria, is well known for its sea trade, and atlanta by atlanta is obvious, yet few people know, the library of alexandria was never burned, the library was moved to the satanic vatican, so they would have the ancient maps, and know where atlantis is, and name atlanta accordingly. they burned the building/library, moved the books/scrolls/documents, that alexander and after word, compiled and stored in his library. convenient excuse to say we burned them, when people ask where all that information went, cause obviously the vatican has more secrets besides being pedophiles

http://2012predictions.org/where-safe-place-for-2012-t516.html

John Titor never said anything about ron paul.... but yeah he does do well at the straw polls... if he can take the primaries for nomination he might win... who knows.

john probably would be pro ron paul, but it would violate his rules, and not wanna mess up one of the fore fathers, of the 21st century patriots... also he did say he was very upset with how the elections in 2000 were going, as we all know were stolen, yet if gore won, we'd probably be paying carbon taxes right now, yet both are evil, as usual, which lesser of 2 evils do we vote for, the way i see it, ron paul in reality should/would win in a landslide, the medias obvious lying of poll numbers shows, they will steal another election, and act like since the main stream brainwash is lying and saying something, that must mean its true, too bad 9/11 was a domino, that is starting to topple more and more, and show we the people, the media is not to be trusted, and if ron paul loses, the people will have had enough... i guarantee that, thats if we dont start taking matters into our own hands before that

Here is a general comment about the economy.
Yes, the Occupy Movement is drawing attention to the problem of unemployment as well as other grievances.
Yes, I think moving your money to a Credit Union is a good thing.
Employers are hiring temporary workers for the Christmas holidays and that is making the unemployment rate go down a little. But these employers are saying that they are hiring fewer temps this year.
Sorry, but I don't think there is anything we can do to save the U.S. economy.
The privileged don't want to repair roads and schools or keep teachers, firefighters and police.
So John's comments about our near future are most probably not reversible.

they are ignoring this uprising, not just the american corruption, but the world, im afraid john was right... seems like shots need to be fired, and we the people, need to exert our force/will on these pathetic minuscule e so freakin weak/elite... till change will occur, and keep in mind, my major disagreement with john was, he was pro civil war with lethal weapons, i was pro civil war, with as few casualties as possible

Ren

Serb,
"according to edgar cayce"

Ren,
I think Cayce was a gifted prophet from what I've read of him.

Serb,
"looking for the navy's official map of the future now, and ren i must say. ur a lot more tolerable now that you seem to me at least, as not lying"

Well, I'm always lying. The moment you begin to trust me is the moment you'll recognize that my lies have just become too much to believe. I have never seen this so-called "Navy Map" but it is the most accurate one I've ever seen with what I believe will be the U.S. landscape of our near future. It is an amazing map. If you look at that map for awhile, you'll see why I believe that it will be easier for the U.S. to divide into separate groups.

That second map shows New Atlantis off the coast of Florida. Very close to the Bermuda Triangle as shown in Pam's recommended movie. That's what they will call it. I believe that an American psychic lady predicted that with her "I am America Map". You'll see 5 stars in the upper right corner of the map. She's gifted. But I also believe that Greenland will become prime real-estate in our near future.

If we should ever find any texts from the Library of Alexandria, I believe we'll have a clearer picture on the historical development of Christianity.

Ren

they are ignoring this uprising, not just the american corruption, but the world, im afraid john was right... seems like shots need to be fired, and we the people, need to exert our force/will on these pathetic minuscule e so freakin weak/elite... till change will occur, and keep in mind, my major disagreement with john was, he was pro civil war with lethal weapons, i was pro civil war, with as few casualties as possible

I also read that he was implying that there should be a Civil War because it is the only way to force Social change. I'm with you though. We need to think about our children before starting violence.

Liberty

Ren, You did say 3 Mar 11 happend on all time lines. Did you or did you not?

The shooting of Scott Olsen in Oakland have awakened a lot of people around the country.
I do condone civil war! It will never get any better without it! I hope there would be a better way but I dont see it happening!

Lets all time travel back to 30 January 72........You find yourself in Northern Ireland! Tell the world what you see!

Serb,
"according to edgar cayce"

Ren,
I think Cayce was a gifted prophet from what I've read of him.

Serb,
"looking for the navy's official map of the future now, and ren i must say. ur a lot more tolerable now that you seem to me at least, as not lying"

Well, I'm always lying. The moment you begin to trust me is the moment you'll recognize that my lies have just become too much to believe. I have never seen this so-called "Navy Map" but it is the most accurate one I've ever seen with what I believe will be the U.S. landscape of our near future. It is an amazing map. If you look at that map for awhile, you'll see why I believe that it will be easier for the U.S. to divide into separate groups.

That second map shows New Atlantis off the coast of Florida. Very close to the Bermuda Triangle as shown in Pam's recommended movie. That's what they will call it. I believe that an American psychic lady predicted that with her "I am America Map". You'll see 5 stars in the upper right corner of the map. She's gifted. But I also believe that Greenland will become prime real-estate in our near future.

If we should ever find any texts from the Library of Alexandria, I believe we'll have a clearer picture on the historical development of Christianity.

i never said i trust you, we'll have access to the library of alexandria, as soon as we purge the vatican