Ren's preachings about the timetraveler2063 thread.

Ren

So. I'll answer what I want and when I want. This is a free speech forum.
If you want this to be an exclusive interview with 2063, then you should start a new thread stating that request.
Instead, I see you shunning me because we don't have the same beliefs about Jesus.

Whatever...:rolleyes: Also, I'm not shunning you. Lots of people have different beliefs about Jesus. I'm not prejudice at all over it.

The guy is a fraud, Pam. He is a fraud just as John Titor 1 was a fraud. You wanted to believe so strongly that you have suspended your critical thinking. Finally, when the real deal is responding to you -- you can't recognize it.

Ren, are YOU claiming to be "the real deal"?

O.k. I'm glad you aren't shunning me over Jesus.
I'm claiming to be the real fake deal.
To prove it, I have a very solid prediction coming up.
During Muse's performance of "Survive" at the Olympics 2012, a UFO will appear in such a way that it can not be debunked.
Either that, or there will be a nuclear explosion.
This will either verify me as the real deal or discredit me, shame me, so that I won't be bothered anymore.

Ren

I Still can't take this time traveling stuff seriously, least not people claiming to be time travelers.

You say one thing that dosen't make sense to me Ren, you say get your conceal and carry, by this i assume you mean something is going to happen, and if it comes down to the point where you HAVE to carry a gun a conceal and carry no longer matters. As it is now we are in a policed state everything we do is being watched and recorded, people are already getting the Tracking implants, what of the water supply? its already drastically dimished, or the governments plan to cut the society down to 50 million?

I believe these to be fairly important need to know information as the wheels for the progress of these things are already turning.

BlastTyrant, all good statements here. I promise to you that you will absolutely need to conceal and carry regardless of any license -- shortly. We are not only going to be a police state but a military police state where everyone is in the military. There will be no civilians. Water will be a precious commodity -- but our filtration techniques will be sophisticated.

Ren

Timetravel2063:

I dont understand why you cannot talk about the new Jerusalem. It is not as if it is some kind of secret
or some kind of classified information. If I saw it I would have no trouble at all describing it I would think of words
to try to describe it. It is kind of like describing Jesus there are few words to describe seeing him but utter awe but you can still describe to the best of your ability. Such as when he looks at you his eye are utterly beautiful and he looks at you as if he is full of love for you and you feel absolutely no condemnation from him at all which makes you wonder greatly.
Its as if love dances in his eyes. The robe he wears is so white there is absolutely no color on the earth to describe it except if you were looking at pure light or material where light is spun through it.
If you have seen something there is a way to describe it... you just do the best you can .
I wish I had seen it I know I could find a way to describe it. I find a way to describe everything else I see no matter how awesome or even if I dont understand something I am looking at I know if I describe it to the best of my ability someone else may know what I am talking about and be able to picture it as well.

The guy is a fraud, Pam. He is a fraud just as John Titor 1 was a fraud. You wanted to believe so strongly that you have suspended your critical thinking. Finally, when the real deal is responding to you -- you can't recognize it.
Real Deal? Forgive me for not believe that you are the "Real Deal" its not your goal or even your right to prove to me that your the "real Deal" but making such a bold claim with 0 backing evidence is a little bold no?

It is all a part of my cunning plan.

Dulux

I think I'm with Ren's Le Sigh on this one... Mr. 2063 has already mentioned contradictions to John Titor's statements, yet says he knows of John Titor... if you dig deep enough, and know things John has said, you'll see some contradictions.

May I take a stab at the debunking theory?

I think MR. 2063 is doing this to give this website more hits, not actually tell us valid information. just a theory.

I'm sorry to be the Debby downer here, but I do agree with the penial gland thing because that's actually been mentioned by a meditation teacher of mine.

This is all information we could've dug up ourselves. In my own mind, I already debunked this person because of John Titor. Maybe John is just a fad that people out there got caught up in to be time travelers themselves, as claims, etc... but a person of this time could only relate with you because he's from this time, and is using information that is current to support the belief of it. So when that Tsunami doesn't happen in 2012, you can thank yourself for being too open to the possibility of something being real when it isn't- no offense of course. I'm just presenting a very valid doubt with a caring heart here.

BESIDES: What's the point of going onto a website thread forum and telling everyone you're from the future, and that you can answer some questions but not all? And then, when half of the stuff you predict doesn't come true, you just say, "Well, I'm from a different time line." That's got scam written all over it. If I was from the future, I'd BLOG- if anything at all! Otherwise, I'd be busy getting me SHIT done, and live my own life, and let this reality play out the way it's suppose to. Right?

BlastTyrant

I Still can't take this time traveling stuff seriously, least not people claiming to be time travelers.

You say one thing that dosen't make sense to me Ren, you say get your conceal and carry, by this i assume you mean something is going to happen, and if it comes down to the point where you HAVE to carry a gun a conceal and carry no longer matters. As it is now we are in a policed state everything we do is being watched and recorded, people are already getting the Tracking implants, what of the water supply? its already drastically dimished, or the governments plan to cut the society down to 50 million?

I believe these to be fairly important need to know information as the wheels for the progress of these things are already turning.

BlastTyrant, all good statements here. I promise to you that you will absolutely need to conceal and carry regardless of any license -- shortly. We are not only going to be a police state but a military police state where everyone is in the military. There will be no civilians. Water will be a precious commodity -- but our filtration techniques will be sophisticated.
Problem here is that the Conceal and carry does expire, so even if you do get it by then you may not be able to get it again after the 5 year mark. So how long does this Military state last? For those whos time it is to renew will not be able to get it renewed, what then?

As a self proclamed UFologist there are several questions i have.

1. Alien contact and Ufo sightings have been on a huge rise as of late, they have been spotted around the Olympics already and even more are claiming to have seen UFOS and being abducted. So my Question to you is, when will first global contact be made and what implications does it have on society?

2. Is the Civilization on Mars ever brought to the public?

3. I have heard and read several documents and predictions showing the end of the world, i my self have been showed the end of the world and so have thousands of others. What brings about the Mass Destruction? And if nothing happens why are we showed these things? Kind of a kick to the beans but those who are given these sights by ether ET intervention or Premonition.

4. Does star travel ever become a reality for the common man??? People believe that the ET's will choose masses to come with them, how are these people chosen?

BlastTyrant

And also Ren, making predictions being a TT is kind of strange, i mean whats going to happen has happened and you should know as i am sure it is taught in History in your time, so it shouldnt be a prediction it should be " a UFO will make its self know during the Muse Performance "survive" and shortly after a Nuclear explosion will happen" cause if it does happen then you would already know, so why not just tell?

Also you have been on this sight since 2011, what purpose have you served going back in time? Vacation, Mission, Boredom?

Ren

I'd BLOG- if anything at all! Otherwise, I'd be busy getting me SHIT done, and live my own life, and let this reality play out the way it's suppose to. Right?

What really gives it away is when the supposed person from the future expresses in his or her words just how unsure he or she is about what is about to happen. Phrases such as "I think", "probably", "not sure if", come on. If someone is going to fake knowing the future they should be more bold and confident with their statements.

Ren

And also Ren, making predictions being a TT is kind of strange, i mean whats going to happen has happened and you should know as i am sure it is taught in History in your time, so it shouldnt be a prediction it should be " a UFO will make its self know during the Muse Performance "survive" and shortly after a Nuclear explosion will happen" cause if it does happen then you would already know, so why not just tell?

Also you have been on this sight since 2011, what purpose have you served going back in time? Vacation, Mission, Boredom?

Good observations. I call them predictions because in my world they've already happened but in this world they are predicted to happen. A nuclear weapon is detonated in 2 days in my world. In this world, I am "laser sighting" for others what needs to change. Instead of a blast, a UFO appears over Muse. If that doesn't happen, the blast will happen. There will be a UFO over the Muse performance. Most people will recognize it as an official first contact and then they will slowly dismiss and forget.

Nobody cares that the ISS UFO footage of July 2012 is very real and viewable now. You can view the footage and say, oh, that's hard to fake, and then you'll forget all about it.