Ren's preachings about the timetraveler2063 thread.

titorite

The guy is a fraud, Pam. He is a fraud just as John Titor 1 was a fraud.

While I too suspect mr 63 The original titor said somethings..... The higg boson was found.... Hawking did change his mind on how singularities operated, we did re-enter iraq, the civil war is here. BY definition when the US government kills it's own citizens without trial or charge and when we are all considered potential terrorists first and citizens second.... yeah... the US has declared war on it's citizenry ... it is a civil war whether we want it or not. And it will only get worse because the state has an insatiable thrist for blood.

I digress.....

Many of the things Titor Recounted .... re-happened.

just saying...

Titor has some bona fides going for him...

Mr 63 has already made bold claims that can not happen.... not unlikely or shouldn't but can not.... not unless god himself throws the stone into the gulf... and that isn't gonna happen. God doesn't hate God creation.

BlastTyrant

See Ren i will give you the props for this, you gave us a Definative answer this or this WILL happen, so by saying this you have put your claim to the test cause if it does happen you will have moved a great step in proving your self, but if it fails it will forever be a black mark on your record here.

BTW no takecies backcies ether

Dulux

I'm sorry to say to all of you, that this whole time travel thing has become a complete Circus. If you believe anyone in here is a time traveler, you're too easy. But I still have respect for all of you because of the fact that you're in here to begin with for me to siphon an opinion off of with your knowledge. ;)

As for 2063, who's yet to answer my questions, and takes days to get around to his answers for me, it's pretty much clear that he's just fooling around.

There is such a thing as diverted sanity, where a person with past experiences and knowledged based out of "rogue education," may parallel the boundaries of real time reality, but is also a form of a delusion of reality that ONLY parallels the perceived reality, but only really matches up to 80-90%. That thing I just described is most commonly found in Cults.

The mind is constantly picking up a signal of the future, and reacting to the thoughts left over from the other self in the future ahead of you, which is the whole basis for several time lines. But basically, all these things we presume to be decisions are actually reflections of things that we've been exposed to in the past, reserved as memories that loop out of us. Therefore, no matter how intelligent you are, the Universe is a glove for your soul to play the song it records onto you, just like any other animal or human. The only reason we're different, is because of our different experiences, and capacity to express those experiences. We're basically vinyl records that are playing while also molding, but we're not the machine doing all of that, are we?

Hold on, I'm getting to something here...
As a scientist, you have to be skeptical until there's some kind of solid evidence, and I'm neither a skeptic or a scientist, but I realize that in order to have ANY trust in "claims," that go beyond my own spiritual foundation, the understanding must start in the boundaries of reality where science and reason converge. You can't blame me for being that way, that's just how the universe made me... little hamster Hyena. And Spirituality starts with you and God. Anyone else claiming they have the kind of knowledge to bend my spiritual understanding, the kind that asks you to take a blind step, IS with everything I just said, a schemer, or even more evil than that- not GOD at all. GOD is the truth, and therefore, God is ALSO Science and Reason.

In order for anyone to really really take a person seriously with the kind of "Cult" type talking that some "Claimers" in here are communicating, we need either the solid evidence, or to experience our time in reality as it unfolds, and therefore, even a psychic is something to be taken very lightly, unless you are the psychic yourself. And if you are, you have nothing to gain by telling people what future you see, unless you are truly concerned with their safety.

DOES THAT NOT MAKE ANY SENSE? I don't judge you guys at all, like I said, I'm learning a lot form everyone here. for all we know, Ren really is the realist fake time traveler on here, there's nothing conclusive anywhere. But 2063 did fumble his statements quite a few times back there. I thought long and hard how to say this without being a complete dick about any of you or Mr. 2063.

One Love :p

Ren

That kinda contradicts the Water shortage issue though dosent it? According to this Minnesota is basically gone, does all of this happen at once? or over a period of time?

So if i chose to go with the ET's i would be allowed?

Let me clarify my statement. Water shortages will be happening now and in the near future until everyone improves water purification techniques. This is only a temporary problem. None of us will be going with the E.T.s.

Ren

Yes. I have until this Sunday. I said three basic things on other forums that I will echo here.
0.) I said that a plan to bomb the Olympics was foiled. After that, three people in Spain were arrested and the media suggested deceptively this very thing. Nobody knows for sure yet, but yes, they were planning to murder many people in London at the Olympics.
1.) I said that a nuclear bomb will go off on August 12th at the London Olympics in 2012.
2.) I said that if time changed, that instead of a bomb, a very apparent UFO would appear over the Muse performance of "Survive".
3.) I also mixed the date of October 28th, 2012 in there because as Pam notices, I must be deceptive about this in order to do everything right.
4.) The UFO appearance over the Muse performance is just the beginning. I would love to tell you more. But perhaps John Titor will make an appearance on stage?
5.) Every one of you time travel fans watch this video closely. ;)
6.) I also was allowed to Reveal for the first time the maps you'll need in order to survive. Here they are.
頑張りましょうね!
I AM AMERICA Freedom Star for the map of Asia
FUTURE MAP OF THE WORLD for the Americas

Dulux

See Ren i will give you the props for this, you gave us a Definative answer this or this WILL happen, so by saying this you have put your claim to the test cause if it does happen you will have moved a great step in proving your self, but if it fails it will forever be a black mark on your record here.

BTW no takecies backcies ether

I like how you think.

Ren

DOES THAT NOT MAKE ANY SENSE? I don't judge you guys at all, like I said, I'm learning a lot form everyone here. for all we know, Ren really is the realist fake time traveler on here, there's nothing conclusive anywhere. But 2063 did fumble his statements quite a few times back there. I thought long and hard how to say this without being a complete dick about any of you or Mr. 2063.
One Love :p

Thanks! I really strive to be the fakest!
If you'll review all my supposed prophecies as ren1999 and JohnTitor177456 on the net,